YAFI exposed on _lady--D_ wall

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VlNdictive, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Ok _Lady--D_ you want to dictate everything with your leader board clan. Would you be doing this without their backing. I challenge you to dispute anything on your wall and to leave it all there for WC to see (your own words!) You didn't want a forum...well, it'll get boring and bumped soon enough after it gets a few noob hash tags on me and other irrelevant comments. Wouldn't be a forum without it. Enjoy

2. _Lady--D_ is my Owner for any of you who want easy viewing to her wall btw...

3. Don't get involved with yafi if you can help it. You should wall phenom. He will sort everything out. He loves wall posts.

4. I really don't see why this is interesting...

5. Why not get involved, because they'll Bully you with their "United, I AM YAFI" front? Not everyone backs down. It wouldn't have gotten to this point if any of the many admins I attempted to communicate with would actually hold a civil conversation. Oh yeah...did I mention that they said they can get away with it, why? Because " We Are YAFI". I almost pissed myself laughing at that clown.

6. Lovely, like most forum post its probably only interesting to the idiot creating it. (Doh!)

7. Like I said. Post phen0m wall. He will sort it all out. He loves it.

8. Actually, several threads I, or other frequent forumers, have made are able to hold a LOT of interest for others. Just saying.

9. They are Yafi, and can do what they want.
    Judge on Yafi

10. Op gonna be asking for a cf shortly I reckon.

11. So you're buddy/alt was farming someone for up to a year, "off and on" that turned out to have clan-backing? YAFI, no less?

Sucks but your buddy ran that risk when he decided to farm. You're kinda at their mercy on this. And if you're wanting a CF from them, ultimately, you're not helping your case by creating this forum. 

12. He'll be naked by tomorrow, is bet on it.

I'm still not really sure what the story is though. You/alt/buddy hit lady for over a year and you didn't expect retaliation? I'm not sure why this is a surprise.

13. Lol. bump this BS. Yeah she tasted good too. I don't mind the strip farming as that's part of the game. Lots of respect there. It's the cocky attitudes. arrogance and bullying i see that makes them a lesser clan. It's just a game so why should that matter I guess. VINd's just looney because I was a better owner and he got farmed by association ;)

14. Schlongy attitude ...

15. PenisY attitude

16. WankerY attitude (ignore all the test)

17. It's a main! Hurry SS it!

18. WeenisY attitude might work

19. Reset Vindictive. That will show her.

20. Why don't you people on forums actually help someone for once instead of trying to seem like the smartest person on the thread?