xx_imperial_fernan_xx

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Nov 24, 2014.

1. This is a call out thread to:

Xx_imperial_fernan_xX

For those who are unfortunate enough to open this thread up, just a little background story to explain.

So as a noob I was, enjoying the battle with the mighty army of the mean pvp bullies, I noticed this guy had posted me having a sword in wc.

So I did what anyone else would do, I gave him 2-4 hits, then moved back onto my list of pvp bullies, thinking nothing of it.

Then clever clogs posted this on his wall.

• 1. I don't know who you are, and I do not know how you know me as mad.

2. Don't you know the first rule of pvp? Never give out a link.

3. You posted me in wc of course I'm going to be dtw /).- I'm very good at being dtw as well, ask anyone who is trying to hit me.

4. What 1v1? I hit you 4 times then moved on end of story not my fault people are farming wc. ( Hint - if you're posting in wc expected to be farmed by everyone if you're not dtw )

So unless you want me to stay pinned unloading every regen of spies I have on you, you better come and explain yourself or the hits won't stop, just as a little insight, once the event is over, you'll have the pleasure of having my full attention, since that is clearly what you're after.

If anyone can point him to this thread would be helpful :lol:

2. ERMAHGERD I'M 1ST!!!

And yeah! Explain yourself to my Wolfie, Mr.whoeveryouare!xD

4. Omg I'm so noob

5. :lol: Get him WoIfie.

6. Lol that moron.

7. Lolololololololol

8. Wolfie Fernan is from the old clan we used to be in together, which is probably why he called you Madhe's known you for a couple years

9. November 24th 2014... January 9th 2015... Why the bump?