Xtals not showing

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by M1sChi3F, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Curious if others have had issues buying xtals etc, money gone from bank a couple of times over but no xtals show on kaw?
    Never had the issue before, sent feedback and was told to contact a different company, curious if its happened to others and how long it took to get sorted. Cheers

2. DId you buy it on PC using the 3rd party companies that charge you through your phone bill? If they're asking you to contact another company, then you probably did?

I had a 6hish lag couple of times when I used Fortumo. It ended up showing the next day. I had started a ticket with the company anyway.

3. Pc yes but said nothing about phone bill was usual pages ive never had issues with. And no phone bill as the money came out 3 times already.
    Bit dodgy

4. Well, that should be PayPal then?
    Raise a ticket with them and include transaction details etc. They should get on top of it.

ATA can't do much when it's another gateway service provider. They always ask me to mail the company directly and that has always worked for me.

5. Yeah I emailed who ata said to buy curious if this is common. Never had it before and it just seems off. Ty