Xtal for Mith during EE Wars; Rise From The Ashes

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-DarkAce07-I_I_I, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Proposal: Have a spell called 'Rise from the Ashes' in the abilities column in alchemist which will act as an xtal during war which costs mithril.

Recently in forums I have recently read a lot of comments and threads about people wanting xtals for gold because since not everyone in their clan is wanting to buy in-app purchases with real $$. But Health Crystals for gold is never going to happen considering that the devs will lose some of their income. But this got me thinking; Why cant we use an xtal-like regen which cost in mithril!?
    And this ___ idea came in my head and I'll let you readers decide what word should go in the gap :lol:

'Rise from the Ashes' will:
    ~Cost 20 mithril (price is just estimate, so dont sweat on it) or 1 Health Crystal
    ~Must be used within 48 hours after its bought or will expire
    ~Include in the final mith payout if bought in the usual hour before war
    ~Max 1 at any time
    ~Max 1 per war
    (Note: This regen is only use-able during war, since i dont wish to promote EBs)

The good side for devs is that this spell can also BE BOUGHT BY SPENDING 1 HEALTH CRYSTAL if the user wishes to use his xtal as a way of getting more mithril at the end of the war if they win.

Note: This regen still counts towards a maximum of 2 regens per war! So players can go either 1 xtal, 1 mith xtal or 2 Health Crystals :)

I hope you guys find this idea useful and 'constructive' feedback is always appreciated :D

Frequently Asked Question/Complaints

1)
    ~I can see why you think the mith cost is over-priced, but think of it this way; if you win, you convert that 20mith into about 30...so you make about 10 profit. However if it was 10 mith, you would only make 5 profit. The more you gamble, the more the profit.
    ~And I want to make this profitable to devs as well, if ppl started converting health crystal to mith during war, this would make the purchase of xtals have more uses than just aqua and regening (like nob-gold, so xtal-mith). Ps, the more mith value of an xtal, will mean more ppl will convert xtal to mith and thus improve devs xtal sales :ugeek:
    ~Thirdly, I want this option to be available to someone that has warred at least once (so they dont waste the xtal due to 'noobness'. So ppl dont just buy the max daily mith and use it as an xtal. I want this new mith-xtal to be earnt, not bought (but i cant stop old players since they bought mith earlier)
    ~Note; the price is a minor detail, its not relevent to the idea and thus can be changed if devs read this idea...

╔╗╔╗╔╗-- Proudly: Trident
    ╠╣║ .╠- -- & Chinese Triumph
    ╝╚╚╝╚╝-- & NWoCB

2. Re: **READ** Xtal Idea for EE Wars; Rise From The Ashes

RESERVED

3. Sounds good

4. Oh and 2nd

5. wow that sounds great :D support

[​IMG]

6. No support

7. actually a decent idea and i like the fact that you said only an option for war and not eb.

it would greatly benefit our younger players that cant get mommy to buy in app purchases

8. 20 mith...?

Hell no...

9. Support. Great idea ace.

10. I like it. Support.

11. yea ,20 mith is very high price. that would be almost a lvl1 T5 building for me lol

12. Great idea!

13. Exactly Pinky, this would make me actually EE war again if it wasn't 20 mith...

10-15 sounds reasonable.

14. yeah 10 sounds reasonable for those that really need the xtals. would still be over 10 bil for bigger players with the way the price for mith is now

15. I have replied to you and pinky's feedback in the question/complaints section (the 2nd post in this thread)
    Appreciate the feedback :)

16. Support really like this idea and seems like a good compromise.

17. Sounds..okay
    Disagree with 20 mith but support

18. Support 20 mith is fine