X524 cf terms essay posted on his behalf

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 0nesy, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Okay as some may know X524 was my farm target he ran too LOR for help so cf was set at essay on why he loves cats. So since he is forum banned I will post on his behalf . Here it goes

Cats are the best for three very great reasons,they're fluffy,they like to cuddle,and they love to play with balls...
    They're fluffy,I love cats because they're so fluffy. I especially love the ones that have tails bigger than their body from the fluffiness. The fluffy ones make great pillows too when you accidentally fall asleep on one.
    They love to cuddle,whenever I am watching a movie ill pick up my fluffy kitty and snuggle with it. They give off warmth and will sleep on you and act as a blanket. They are so warm and comforting.
    They like to play with balls,whenever I'm bored my cat is too. One way to cure this is to pick up a bouncy ball and throw it. They will chase the ball around and you can laugh while they do it.
    Those are the reasons why I love cats so much,there are many other reasons why I like them but those are the main three!
    X524-the-great-

And finally proof he wrote it[​IMG]

So all hits will cease to 524  any hits received from LOR will be returned

The One
    ℒعƬ∆ℒⅈʂ ཞعʛℵʊღ

2. You do realise posting on behalf of a banned player is against tou?

3. Nice job one!!

༼ᏝེཡིᏕ྄Ꭲི ༼།༽ ᎡེནᏩོᎻེᎢᏕི༽

4. Ziphena don't be like that geeesg

5. Not so much posting on behalf of but posting a copy of essay pm to me

6. Ppl post pics or copies of pm all the time 

7. I believe it's against you ToU mainly for arguing against bans?

8.  YAY!! Cats!!

9. Lol because they play with balls?! Hmm i wonder

10. Gotta give Zip credit though, because that was my very first thought as soon as I read the title too.

11. Good luck one I'm pulling for u

12. Wars over 

13. Didn't have to surrender either

14. That was quick. Good job One.

15. Quick  almost a month versus LOR

16. Has it been that long already?

Well in that case what took so long? :lol:

17. Bump so x524 can read