WWIII: Canada vs. Denmark?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nathan_WINNING, May 12, 2013.

1. WWII left many loose ends: East/Wrst Germany, North/South Vietnam, North/South Korea, and an intense rivalry between Canada and Denmark.

As many of you know, In the past 70 years, a Cold War of sorts has been developing between Canada and fascist Denmark. Queen Elizabeth II of Canada has been reported sending "threats of annihilation and mass destruction" to Denmark.

Tensions rose during the Greenland Missile Crisis when Canadian natives uncovered several secret nuclear weapons being secretly transported to Greenland from Denmark. This was due to the ocean freezing because it was so close to Canada.

Canada threatened all-out war unless the nukes were moved out, and unfortunately due to the ice, the nukes couldn't be transported back.

So, to do the only reasonable thing they could think of, Canada thought of a solution. They decided that instead of using dogsleds to haul the weapons of mass destruction, they'd simply take them on a plan and drop them over Denmark.

The airplane, being Canadian, ran into Denmark's parliament "by accident" and then Canada "accidentally" began to invade all of the Kingdom of Denmark, claiming "manifest destiny" on 2 May, 2013.

It is uncertain what will happen next for the new Canadian Kingdom, but we do know that Canada better check itself before it Shreks itself.

2. Canada vs Sweden in World Juniors

3. Lol the pun @ the end.

:roll:

4. o_O is this true...?

5. World War 3:
    North Korea vs Japan, South Korea, USA

6. Yes. It's been hard on us Canadians

7. We're a nation united by war, divided by bloodshed.

8. Robber, if you are serious then please spend the next 48 hours in seclusion with a modern history textbook.

9. What the ****? Not happening, don't predict things that won't happen.

10. Well... That plane crash thing wasn't very creative of them

11. NK will be just like Iran if it invades South Korea. Personally, I think China would be one of the first to invade if it wants to keep NK communist.

12. Denmark is such a small country that they couldn't fit any airports in. So, the Canadian pilots could either drop the bombs on Denmark's cities or crash into parliament. I think Canada made a good decision

13. When did they ram planes into Denmark?

14. Here's how I think World War 3 will start.
    The North Koreans are close to obtaining Hydrogen Bombs, America has threatened and tried to reason with North Korea to get them to stop.

My theory is that once North Korea announces that they have successfully created a hydrogen bomb, America will send more forces to South Korea to threaten North Korea, but they threaten the USA back saying they will launch if US doesn't move out.

Then all hell breaks loose.

[​IMG]

15. Hell won't break loose with NK...

16. What will happen is that NK's government will fall due to the sanctions being implemented. This will be followed by the UN going into NK to capture the bomb research and the bombs themselves.

After this, they have to develop a democratic government for them. This would fall into the hands of the UN, which I assume would give the lands to either South Korea or China.

However, the USA would try to beat the UN into NK, in order to have some say in territorial gains over the captured lands. However, the USA wouldn't be too eager to invade because that would place their borders a little too close to China.

In scenario 1, there is a peaceful ending. In scenario 2, it ends in China-USA tensions. The citizens of NK would likely migrate to China to continue with their communist roots.

17. Vive le Canada

18. I can't find any news about this op.... Bs maybe?

19. Canada vs Denmark? *raises eyebrow* ummm wut? When was this?

20. When the Canadian polar bear accidentally ate the Greenland (Danish) seal... I ain't stupid enough to ask the polar bear about his passport.