Wow that was easy...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LT_LegendaryManiac_LT, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Ladies and gentle men (or any in-between) i am no pronouncing tht the ocw between wicked fate and dogs (forgot their name) is now over...wicked fate as the winners have requested the finger pointers to become apart of our family (im not exactly sure how this went down but ok i guess) it is now known wicked doga anyways hve fun kawing all y'all's

-legend out

2. Awww a happy ending to your ocw.

3. *Sigh*
    People like you make me wanna bash my head with a shovel.

4. Cf accepted :cool:

5. lol didnt notice typo 

6. Or any in between...
    You have to come up with a new category for me...
    I'm not even on the sexuality spectrum...

7. I experienced every twist and turn of this 24 hour ordeal.. I was glued to forums..

Now I have blue balls

No strips?
    No tears?
    No runners?

NO BUTTHURT?

8. Ocw? Off-campus war? Is this PImD?

9. @garth

Let me help you.

3/3/2 np. Kinda low on pots, aren't ya?

10. Oh forgot op.

2/2/6 np

How come no one has pots?

11. I KaW naked. Don't post hits in forums, it make you look like an attention seeking whore.

12. I accept your surrender

13. There was a runner. There was strips. They were smart enough to quit before it got bad for them. End of story. And there was no butthurt becuz they surrendered before we could cause much. There was a little from Fugue who got stripped lol

14. Absolutely terrible thread

The quality was bad, the war small and barely a war (props for fighting. But this is the third thread when I'm willing to bet there were less then 3 strips).

Threads like this are the reason the reputation and image of PvP have gone down over the years

15. Its a pretty crap clan tbh, but i could win an osw against them on my own :|

16. we didnr have many strips cause it ended fastly i had contacts waiting for my order to strip targets soo yeah...i wanted to keep going but it was called off before the owner of the family (me) got a say in it....