Wow, kaws still going!!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IIIII__JACKZILA__IIIIIIII, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Well, that might be an overstatement...

I left this game about a year ago (maybe less than i might have thought), for the same reason that most of the others did.

Yeah this game is extremely addictive, even though it's just tap this and tap that, but the reason people keep playing is because they think its gonna get better. I'm just a person that gave up hope a bit earlier. Honestly i reckoned this game ,considering FC and GAW, would die within a year, but now I'm sad to say i was wrong.

I was surprised to see it wasn't dead as i opened the app, and was looking forward to seeing all that had changed but after a few minutes of going through old friends profiles and looking through forums it seems like the devs may have been just as good, leaving with me...

Nothing has changed.

What about the events?
    I see nothing but hunts!

Ow, but theres new ebs!!!
    Well wupty ******* doo!

Im not surprised to see that the only shred of excitement in kaw is another ******* war season. Im sure theres lots of new thoughts from kawers of things to spice this dull game up in the ideas section, but putting them there gives you the same chances of the devs seeing it as a needle in their credit card bill.

Anyway. Its been a nice checkup and i dont want any annoying posts here
    (#feeding the troll)

Plz give me a reason to how im wrong

2. TL:DR version

"RANT RANT RANT

so convince me to stay Kawmunity"

3. Welcome back you need some sdp

4. Leave again

5. Yes it's hard to believe isn't it? Kaw is still going on without you, deal with it.

6. Be a man.

Press the reset button.

7. You quit for a year and only been on for two yrs, at least that account. So yeah i could see why your opinion on how kaw is in its current state came to be. Join an osw. Try upgrading. Farm some losers. Start a riot.

8. RANT RANT RANT says Moody
    And im not staying, i just hope that this game isn't still going for the plain reason that ur all senseless addicts that play this game to stop urselves from drinking ur life away or dieing with a syringe in ur arm...

I don't see where u got that, maybe you should look deep into soul and see if its you with the superiority complex 

Hahahahaha. Nvr heard that one before. Actually thats a lie, i hate dumb ****s like you

done them all. Although i might have liked the game more if i had gotten into more osw. And ur right This isnt my only account altho

9. And the addict thing was way out there. I just felt like sayin it

13. Says the idiot repeatedly quoting himself

14. Says he isn't staying, keeps replying

15. Exactly.

This is one of those, "I don't want to stay, but since I'm getting attention, good or bad, I'm going to keep replying and needlessly spamming my own thread until I get forum banned and cry to support" threads.

Do everybody a favor and leave again. Nobody is going to try and beg you to stay, or give you a good reason to, because there is literally no good reason for you to stay, if you're going to ever open your whiny ass mouth in forums again.

Either find a reason yourself, or crawl back to PiMD where it's easy and you get free RP on the side.

Just my rant.