would u do ee if

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-CLOUD-I_I_I, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Would you do an ee war if the winning clan all received 1 seal. But would have to make ot were you had to perform so many aactions to receive it so people wouldn't just cast and go inactive in hopes in getting one. Maybe only the top 10 get one.

Or another reward would be an xstal.

2. you just want free stuff. i swear.. people these days.

3. I will ee regardless so before make comments about me do a little history. Second I am trying to increase participation. Why should rewards not be increased?

4. I don't think it is a good idea cloud. Only the top ten? Won't get much teamwork with that.

5. How would denying ppl seals increase participation?

6. Oh wait. I think I misunderstood. Got it now. Support.

7. I only said top 10 because I really hate inactive.

8. Or maybe top 10 get that mysterious war xtal?

9. being in the top 10 doesn't mean you did good in the war, not everyone's goal is to plunder

10. Maybe top 10 actions

11. Maybe top 10 get a xtal or 2. Since most clans xtal once getting 2 back for winning and none back for losing is fair.

Seals are a little more expensive.

12. Where's that war xstal?

13. uh you are working a system to get free stuff. i said you want free stuff. that is not judgmental that is being "observant". I know it sucks having reality just walk up and say hello huh? don't like what I said make it an option to buy. that would not be free. i swear, people love their little fantasy of how perfect they are. "don't accuse me of wanting free stuff! i just want free seals! not wanting free at all."

14. Its not about wanting free stuff. I will war regardless. But to improve ee is to get more to war. When xstals were given back during test there was an increase in participation. So if rewards were increased there maybe would be an increase in more warring

15. "it's not about free stuff" "wants free stuff"
     I swear I am not even trying to troll

16. No

Devs shouldn't have to give out anything for you guys to war.

War was fine it needed some fine tuning then before you know it YOU players broke the system with exploits, every war system devs come out with some jackass finds a way to exploit it ruining it as a whole for everyone. You want a better game look at yourselves first before blaming others

17. The chance of this happening=

-2000%

18. Top 10 get a seal? So your saying the devs are gonna hand out $60 worth of seals just for you to war

19. 

I would EE if that were the case lolol