Worms give up?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheSilverStag, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So in war 12 the worms got smashed. Or did they just give up? They always complain about no matches but when they get a match they don't even fight back. The worms seem like a whole bunch of whinny noobs who go cry to there mommies when they get a no match or lose a war!

2. They didn't cast any spells so i guess they quit before the war even started

3. Should have known it was WOTO, thanks for the publicity 

-Slaughter

4. The worms have great staratgies and win lots of wars, but still no one wins every war. the real question is "Why are YOU so obsessed about them losing one war?" stay our of their ******* business

5. If we are noobs why do we keep beating your clan in war?

6. Butthurt WOTO

PoC are an excellent war clan, why waste 14 mith (essentially 20b including pots used) when we know the outcome?

7. Just watch. You never know what could happen.

Oh and sly you just broke WOTO forums rules: I should know I was one of the council.

〰

8. We decided to xtal for a laugh - happy now?

9. No, don't post stuff like this again.

10. I am wrong sorry for my rage and yes y'all do reck us LOCK PLZ

11. @Sly

Look at all your wars against them.

12. :lol:

13. Something tells me the owner of WOTO just tore apart Sly...

14. WOTO getting cocky because they beat SOT?

Oh please.. Dragon3tr1k3r's a noob, beating SOT is like winning a boxing match against a balloon.

15. I'm really sorry for my rage this is not KaW like and I will not do it again I should have used different words and not called the worms names I'm really sorry

16. Yep SOT are easy to beat I know because I have fought with and against them

17. Okay, enough with the trashing WOTO, he realized his wrongdoing, and asked for a lock.

You got some publicity, now drop it.

18. WOTO are now my personal targets. I'm not sure about other worms, but you'll be getting stripped by me and my alts.

-VAL.

19. So VAL , is that a formal declaration of osw vs WOTO?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.