world war 2.1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -TL-, Jan 28, 2014.

1. World War 2.1
    We all know about the failed Continent wars and some of is know about the country wars. One issue of the continent wars was the number of teams, confusion of leadership, and unfair advantages. Also I'm not going to mention any other things I feel like excluding mentioning Antarctica in info forum just have people idea of petitioning for an Antarctic clan! I have an idea that could fix this a war that follows World War II.

The Sides
    We would have 2 clans The Allied Powers and the Axis Powers. Allied consist of: The US, UK, France, China, and The Former Soviet Union( Russia and post soviet states). Axis powers consist of Germany, Italy, Japan. Due to the fact that the allied powers have an advantage over axis(member wise look above) teams will need to be evened out it's the war not the sides your fighting for. And just so Antartica issue doesn't happen again they can be part of the axis powers also Canada can to(sorry need to make it fair for both sides).

The War(s)
    The war(s) will be system war depending on feedback this can be changed I don't think an OSW will be good idea because it takes to long and if we plan for it to end after 2 days unless devs help like they did for continent wars and tally up total gold stolen on each side we can't do this. Another option is 2 system wars and an eb race clans would be new so they start at warbeast and work way up this can be proven by looking at clan achievements.

Please comment if interest in this war think it's a good idea follow me maybe we can plan it better get devs involved.

NOTE-this is just an idea it has not been planned no dates happening if it happens there will be an information thread created.

2. Sorry should have proofread will edit on laptop add BB code soon

3. If you have a issue why not have just the big three allies ? America British Empire and USSR . That's a matching number of clans to the three axis clans.
    If you need more axis clans just use some of the other axis countries Finland

4. Hmmm. World war๎•๎—
    Sounds fun. Try to organize it and maybe implement it into a post ee season , so more can war.
    I don't think sides should be based on location.
    Should be even match so rosters need be created based on progress.
    No GH๎‚

5. You forgot turkey as the axis

6. I eat Turkey for lunch.

7. Japan, Germany, Italy, and Spain could be together because Spain was helped by hitler prior to WW2. Spain remained neutral though

8. Wasn't turkey wart of Soviet Union?

9. @ captain no it was never part of the Soviet Union not was it an axis power in WW2 it was neutral for the majority of the war only entering as an ally during the later stages in 1945

10. All neutral as axis