World chat roulette-Farm Fest

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Oct 8, 2012.

1. As many of you have witnessed by last nights activities, I am starting a non-stop farming session of world chat. I kept it on the lighter side and called my hits in WC before I attacked. I encourage every farming clan to participate in this effort. I encourage everyone to participate.

There was in my estimation a 30% minimum reduction in ads during my time on WC. I called my shots and even reported who I attacked. Judging by my wall an the 50 pm's that I had, I will call it successful.

If people know they are getting hit and still place an ad, well I guess it is on them that they got smacked. Not me. As always there was a few people that got so upset that they lost fake gold that they felt the need to "noob rage" my wall. I really don't care. I make a lot of gold doing it and I will continue. So in closing WC, be aware, be very aware....

DD

2. Support!

3. Hell ya I'm in

4. Wow I better start posting my ads up and see if I get farmed,

5. Yeah same. Can't miss out on the fun.

6. I have joined in with you 

7. I was watching at the time. Looks like a lot of fun ^_^

8. Don't worry, your gold is going to a good place 

(it won't let me post if I use the iOS 6 emoji :(. Fix it NAO!)

9. I want in! Is this a whenever the hell you want thing or is it on a set day?

10. Whenever you want. Please man up and call your shots. No sense in being sly about it lol

11. Support.

12. But... I don't have any speakers to call shots with :/

13. Im a fan of your roulette Professor Death xD

14. my thread on this looked alot better but wth!
    i still support my stripper buddies

15. SUPPORT, u lad

16. If you farm the spammers , there is about a 2% you will get retaliation . Trust me I have been farming WC ads religiously lol . This goes out to the EB only Babies , FIGHT BACK AND LEARN HOW TO USE THOSE STATS THAT YOU WORK SO HARD FOR ! I personally would rather be a small soldier than big wuss !