wonderful retaliation

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KaWs-Reckoning, Jan 27, 2013.

1. So weve all been in that mood sometime and then someone attacks you once. Then you look up and you see you have 2 full bars and totally wreck the guy. For instance today someone hit me once and a zerod both his bars, stripped him and took all his gold. So i ask you this forum, what are your outragous retaliation stories? The most outragous one will be acknowledged and the person will be awarded the "attck me once and ill mess you up" award

2. And i zerod*

Attacked*

3. Theres this guy that i tried the castle code on. He found out it was a lie and his friend posted on my wall i was a liar. So i pinned him, stripped him and am still doing so

4. Im making 10 bil a day from him

5. This owner of a noob clan got mad at me, so I stripped, cleaned, and pinned him, which caused him to disband clan, reset, and quit.

6. This dumbass starts hitting me for about an hour and posts **** like"OH **** YOU NOOB UR GONNA BE MY LITTLE ***** IMMA **** U"the whole 9 yards,so I unload on him and he gets his main,this guys got 2 mill in attack an 1 in spy,So he hits me and I'm banking gold,after about 20 minutes he stops,so I xtal up buy all his ally's and every pots and mith spell ever and hit him an win,He posts with his main on my wall"Oh I'm so sorry pls stop I'll cf I'll cf il reset if you want just pls stop",Fuckin noobs right??

7. Knight - nice lie there you can't make 10b a day at those stats.

8. OP, unless the guy you "stripped" only had one 10k ally, I call absolute BS. Also, you're a pure spy, you don't have two full bars.

9. Umm... ever heard of crystals?

10. I ran 8 xtals on a guy in a clan and started a war with three clans over a guy hitting my alt 5 times 

I did it again last week for my alt getting jumped for running 2 bars over 5 hits

11. I've stripped a whole noob clan in 3 days. Used my main and my alt.

12. @AThinkingGrape-
    He has the explored over 12 highlands achievement.
    Has has either dropped his build or reset, so thins probs happened before that.

13. See hes smart

14. Mines still better.....

15. Awards for playing properly...