WOC simple fix

Discussion in 'Wars' started by cheezeplz, Mar 9, 2013.

1. I think WOC should have to go through admins/owner of clan before it can be fully in effect. So if someone casts the WOC then it doesnt mean they will war but that they will be put into war application list for further admin/owner review. It could be much like apply for clan but for war. I honestly dont even think a spell is needed but since devs like these war partcipation spells just make a little tweak ( i dont see why they couldnt just put a little tab in clan section that says "apply for war" but whatevr). Also, there should also be a reversal feature so if say the person finds out they can't war then they should be able to "uncast" or "withdraw" from war.

2. No support.

3. Why? I would like to see what is extremely negative about this concept?

4. Dont see much cons, except if you want to war but not tell leaders u cant anymore

5. Troll admins could stop you warring. But I think the apply got war idea is pretty good.

6. troll admins? well if you are warring in a clan with rude admins then it was for the best cuz you'd probably not have a good time anyways.Also I updated the main passage with a reversal maneuver, which I forgot to mention.