Wk7 War 8 - Furious and Sexy vs Mutiara Pandawa. Good match?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by OnE_TiMe_WoNdEr, Nov 1, 2013.

1. I would like to point out an interesting match up between Furious and Sexy vs Mutiara Pandawa in Wk7 War 8.

Let's take a quick look at the stats.

Stats
    Fast and Furious CS total = 410,122,199
    Strength based on KAW = #6
    One ally LB player placed at 101

Mutiara Pandawa CS total 273,765,061
    Strength based on KAW = # 26
    No ally LB players.
    7 of the bottom players can only hit 4 opponent targets in this war.

Can Dev explains how this match up was made possible? Is the Dev sleeping and decide to do a random match or is the Dev warring some accounts at Fast and Furious?

In the spirit of the game, Mutiara decided to give it a go and as you would expect, Mutiara was defeated with a score of 21B vs 33B.

Dev, for the bloody good of this game, plse give us a no match. We are paying customers for nobs and crystals and we deserve better! If you don't have brain, plse don't put your A S S up there.

This shd be a NO MATCH for Mutiara Pandawa. SHAME ON YOU KAW!!!

2. Re: Wk7 War 8 - Fast and Furious vs Mutiara Pandawa. Good match?

The problem is that the enemy had 90 more attacks and double your assassinations. Perhaps if you required more activity from your members you could have won I don't know.

3. Support Eric, indeed he doesn't know...

4. BTW, wasn't it furious and sexy?

5. Op, if you believe you will fail, then don't waste your money. That was your choice. And the devs created a system to do it, they don't do it themselves. For fucks sake, all you babies crying and whining when it doesn't work out your way every time... If you don't like it, quit (for the sake of us all) or make your own perfect system.

6. Just wondering, does the CS include bfa/bfe? Btw if u put a lot of gh/ght into roster, obv your strength would be less. So thats where your roster planner comes in

7. Well with so many trial and session war. Just wondering how can this be happen? Hit Ratio? Is this hit ratio is counted only Juz because its able to hit without considering whether its success or fail ?

Another fun thing is I can even find the thread regard to match up on war 8 in the forum. Is this withdrawn due to missed match up?

Well hope dev can seriously take a look on this matter and give some explanation whether this match is really fair match or due to bug system.

We spend real $ to enjoy the game. And u guys was paid by us. Explain if this correct, admitted n fix it if this error system.

Hope to hear from u guys very soon.
    It might not only happen to mutiara Pandawa but I believe it's happen to vhawk n TGIA as well. Maybe some more other clan also.

Cheers

8. 410m vs 270m cs is basically like a clan with 29 people of 15m Cs each Vs mutiara with 10m Cs each. Yes it's almost 5m cs more per person. Naturally the bigger clan will get more successful actions.

9. Perhaps if you had access to bfa and propack % data you might be better able to assess

10. Ass isn't ever censored, there was no need to attempt a bypass lol

11. Op, do us all a favor and sko yourself on an eb. Thanks 

12. Based on bfa/bfe/cs furious was number 6th in strength. Mutiara was 26th on the sign up list

13. Much Respect to MP Warrior to fight it out :)

14. I am tired of hearing stupid **** like this on forums. Why don't you do everyone else a favour and keep your head in your ass where it belongs.

15. we beg for a match in every war and you ask for a no match? daaamn.