Wk 14 War 3: Anatomy of 18 Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by UnicornPoopCookie, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Hola War Fans,

As war 4 is about to start, I thought I'd present you a little something different from my usual war posts. In the past, I've given results in the Catechism Wars for Week 12 and Week 13. However, those were the end results of each war.

What happens during those wars to reach those results?

I wanted to see for myself and thought I'd share my results with the kawmmunity. The following is a look at War 3, which was comprised of 18 wars, 36 clans, and nearly 900 data points. These graphs give you an insight in what happens during wars. If you're an experienced EE veteran, you'll be able to see when clans xtal in mass or in groups. Most everyone will see those clans struggling to stay with the leader as well as those sipping Pina Coladas on a beach, waiting for the rain to stop.

You'll see clans decide that they are too far behind and either give up completely (no need to waste xtals) or stay KO'd. This seems to happen around the 1 hour point in the war. And you will notice the one or two clans who were behind the entire war yet pulled it out in the end. Their perseverance won and discipline won those wars for them.

I welcome your own observations and I hope this sheds a little light on what happens during these EE wars. And most of all, I encourage any who are interested to give them a try. Win or Lose, they can be a lot of fun!!

As always, big CONGRATS to the victors and best of luck to all contenders in the remainder of Week 14 and into Season 2 (where ya keep your EE bonus even when leaving your clan...someone say HOLLAAAA? - thx devs!)

Enough jibber jabber. On with the data....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cat Pic
    (cause you deserve one after making it through this post!)

[​IMG]

2. As always, pure awesome

3. UnicornPoopCookie for mod!

4. Nice... How'd you gather this info?? Lol

5. Grrrrr font size barely legible on tiny phone!!

6. For roman gladiators, it was a last minute push

7. This is impressive of you constantly gathering these information every week

8. For their first war, DogAtWar gave a great fight! Gladiators pulled it out in the end

9. Gr8 thread as always UPC :)

10. I hope the devs are paying you for this, or you are a dev, because you do more work than them on the war results

11. Great job. Dev u should pay him for data gathering . His look more impressive than yours

12. Freaking awesome thanks for all the work you do man

13. That's some nice data... You must be a genius in real life lol

14. Data is awesome, now if you could just redo the war system....

15. Very cool. Keep up the good work!!!

16. Do war 4 please.

17. Damn Poop you out did yourself yet again

18. Ours was an outmatch 250m vs 200m with lb

19. How did you get that information recorded? Please inform me of your method..

20. Great job at a glance u can see 7/8 wars were good contests the rest wash outs
    Ok not all those wars that were won with a great margin would be mismatch some clans recored in ee wars shows they look to get mith from vp eb
    But what this does indicate that there were as many bad matches as good could be mismatch or bad tactics that can't be proved with this info
    But great job wish the devs could have done this at start