With respect to Last Rights and Latalis Regnum.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -CaptainHulk-, Oct 6, 2012.

1. This is a formal apology on my behalf as well as the members of 7 deadly and SINS. I must apologize for the disrespect towards a member of Last Rights, 404__Error_WarGuerillaNotFound. It was in bad taste that I began insulting this member over a miscommunication about farming. I sincerely apologize for the insults and disrespect as well as the declaration of war on 404__Error_WarGuerillaNotFound. I also must sincerely apologize to Last Rights for insulting a member of their well respected clan and in turn disrespected the entire clan. I must give thanks and respect as well to Letalis Regnum for giving my clan and myself a taste of an osw. However we are ill equipped to continue this conflict and request by your terms a cease fire. Once again my apologies go out to 404__Error_WarGuerillaNotFound, Last rights, and the entire Last Rights family with recognition and thanks going to Letalis Regnum for bringing this conflict to an end.

2. So you give up against us?

3. U have to sing first then we cf

4. LR Please show respect towards 7 Deadly and Sins in this forum.Ty

5. Yay we win.

6. We knew we won from the start hehe xD

7. It's Letalis regnum 

8. Lmao here goes:

I'm a very special pot It's true Here's an example of what I can do I can turn my handle into a spout Tip me over and pour me out. When I get all steamed up I just shout Tip me over and pour me out. I'm a very special pot It's true Here's an example of what I can do I can turn my handle into a spout Tip me over and pour me out. I'm a little teapot Short and stouts Here is my handle Here is my spout When I get all steamed up I just shout Tip me over and pour me out.

Lol

9. Death be respectful in victory

10. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION LASTRIGHTS

11. All terms have been met. It's been fun thanks guys. I'm requesting this thread be locked when a mod sees this thank you.

12. But you gotta admit that's still pretty funny once you picture it lol

13. Letalis: CF on 7 Deadly and SINS.
    Fun War Guys, thanks.

༼ᏝེཡིᏕ྄Ꭲི ༼།༽ ᎡེནᏩོᎻེᎢᏕི༽ ༼Ꮤཛ༩ཟ ངᎧཀ།ཾᏁ' ᎦᎧᎡ ᎽᎧཔ༽
     Letalis Regnum 

14. Sorry for disrespect you put up a good fight

15. Stop your **** death.

Last Rights

16. Since when was there any conflict? I can hit him for disrespecting us? Or not?

17. bio.If your talking about DeathxDealer hands off he is LR and apologised.If your talking about OP then no its obvious CF

18. Don't tell me what to do dom but it was at the op