With respect to Last Rights and Latalis Regnum.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -CaptainHulk-, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a formal apology on my behalf as well as the members of 7 deadly and SINS. I must apologize for the disrespect towards a member of Last Rights, 404__Error_WarGuerillaNotFound. It was in bad taste that I began insulting this member over a miscommunication about farming. I sincerely apologize for the insults and disrespect as well as the declaration of war on 404__Error_WarGuerillaNotFound. I also must sincerely apologize to Last Rights for insulting a member of their well respected clan and in turn disrespected the entire clan. I must give thanks and respect as well to Letalis Regnum for giving my clan and myself a taste of an osw. However we are ill equipped to continue this conflict and request by your terms a cease fire. Once again my apologies go out to 404__Error_WarGuerillaNotFound, Last rights, and the entire Last Rights family with recognition and thanks going to Letalis Regnum for bringing this conflict to an end.

2. Again with thread?

3. No idea why this posted again actually ... glitch? Let this one die or be locked

4. locked- duplicate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.