Will there ever be another KaW?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ____xPxRxIxMxAxLx____, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Ive seen this hinted at in forums and have wondered at it myself. I see replies from devs all the time on threads so im going to ask them directly here.

Will there ever be a "KaW 2", so to speak, or anything Similar released by ATA?
    Love the game but hate coming in late and having to play catch up, its discouraging and will eventually make me lose interest....Heck i would be happy with a new server, every other war game out there has multiple servers. Why not here?

So there we go, devs will there ever be a new kaw once youve decided this game has ran its course?

2. Poor fella.

Imagine if you played KAW 2 for 4-5 years and they started a KAW 3.

That would suck.

3. I would not support the exact same game opening up with new servers, all that work you put into this server for nothing.

Plus. The new server would divide the player base up even more, making less players play.

4. The game will die eventually anyway, its inevitable. And not like original kaw would disappear. They can still support it.

And if new servers is such a bad idea then why does EVERY single other war game out there use them?

5. KaW is unique. Why does every other tap tap game only last a couple of months or a year until it fades away while KaW has been going on for 6 years? Just because a lot of other apps do something doesn't mean it's the best for this game.

For the it's inevitable that it's going to die: That's true, but by splitting up the player base you hasten how quick it's going to die. When you dissolve something, the more surface area that is exposed the faster it will dissolve. That would be true for this as well.

6. Imagine being a new player coming in staring at over 100 mil cs accounts and a LB you will never scratch top 1000 on. Makes you wanna go find a more recent game to spend on.

Poor fella

7. Some of the most successful war games out there have been around for years, GoW, CoC etc......all use servers, thats also how they stay at top of the charts, by inspiring new spenders

8. I personally greatly dislike those cash-grab games. Yet it's also clear we clearly have two different mindsets when it comes to gaming, and I accept that.

You wish to be able to become the strongest player on a game, which multiple servers allows you to have the illusion of, while I don't care how strong I am as a player as long as I'm entertained.

9. Yes because life needs to have as many shortcuts as possible to eliminate the need to drive and succeed, I feel LB ranks should all be replaced with participation ranks

10. Valid point i respect that. But yes i am a competitive gamer

11. The game will die in the end, just like ever other game something new will come along. The good thing here is that they aren't trying to grab money off of people and if your into these games then you will find it and enjoy it for what it is. So maybe it will stick around for longer than most because it's not trying to prove anything

12. Years ago when Cor was a mod, he suggested a "KaW: Classic" game with no EBs, no buildings above T4, etc. It had the most support I've seen on a suggestion/idea thread. Devs said it was never going to happen.

13. Personally i love the idea. As the game stands i will never invest money in it, no point. And will probably lose interest soon. Not that its not a cool game, just too far behind.

Gimme a new server or a new kaw? Ive found my app game for the foreseeable future.

14. This would be awesome

15. Things can be done if you wanted to succeed. A player could surpass my stats in a week if they spent.

I've been playing for almost 5 years.

16. Can grow super quick with silver bars from hitting free eb's in events

17. Ive played kaw for 3 years.... i still cant scratch top 1000.... im not complaining

18. I love it. Only thing making me not like this game is the age and on same server with old accounts. Either keep 1000 old players happy and lose tens of thousand potential new players, or gain tens of thousands of new players and still keep most your old ones.....seems simple enough

19. Nah, most old players are not going to a new server if they cannot keep the stats they have worked for.

20. Apparently you have never played a multi server game the old players dont go anywhere, the old servers are maintained along with new