Will Science Someday Rule Out the Possibility of God?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXXxll__PAPA-RIDZ__llxXXxll, Sep 19, 2012.

1. While i was browsing through the yahoo news, I came across this article with the above title.

Then i asked myself, will there be a new religion called "Science"... Lol

2. Why is this in the wars section?

3. Coz it may cause outrage among religions and may resulted in war?? Lol

4. No. Science will prove the existance of God. Thats my two cents.

5. This should be in the OT Section.

6. Exactly pride

7. /Wrong capitalisation of his/her name
    /paraphrasing

8. Probably not.

9. I think one day Drgns will eventually rule over the earth with an iron claw. There will ultimately be no man, woman or child left to even believe in the existence of God.

How did Drgns do this you ask? That my friends, you can blame on science.

10. I agree with machinegun on what he said

11. Science can only prove or disprove things in the present that involve actual stuff you can hold in your hands. So until someone actually gets god in their hands science can't prove it more can it prove that god is not out there somewhere.

12. RaW - Religions at War

DaW - Dragons at War

SaW - Science at War

Lololol

13. No. There will always be Faith no matter what, that's just how it is, and I frankly don't care what you believe, so why does it matter?

14. @Burnt Your logic is false on so many levels. Can you hold a atom in your hand. I mean holding it and seeing it in your hand? Can you hold earth's core in your hand? Can you hold vacuum in your hand? Can you hold the sun in your hand?

15. See... Its words war now. So i posted this thread at the right place. ;)

16. I've held a vacuum in my hand.

17. Hawkins has stated it could go either way. String theory is an intense subject with so much to ponder.

Another interesting scientist was carl sagan. From watching and reading his take on things id say he doesn't believe in God but had a profound respect and understanding For life and knowledge.

Id like to think that science and religion can one day work hand in hand to uncover the mysteries of our cosmos.

18. I'm leaning toward the dragon theory!

19. Science requires the uniformity of nature in order to exist. The uniformity of nature is only established in a world created and governed by God. Science is not possible without God.

20. I'd have to say eventually, someone will disprove god's existence. But only cuz I'm an atheist.