Will CanadianGal do a Meisha?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terminator, Jan 20, 2013.

1. When the war started between Apocalypse vs ZAFT there were two Mods in Monster Garage on the Apocalypse side. The two mods are CanadianGal and Meisha.

However Meisha the drama queen fled the war on it's second day as the relentless assault from ZAFT became unbearable for her.

She is now residing peacefully as a war runner in clan Kings-Lounge.

Now what I am thinking and I am sure most of you who are following this war is that will CanadianGal do a Meisha too? Take refuge in Kings-Lounge perhaps doing b2b FoD while she sips tea/coffee.

2. Wow I just lost all respect for Meisha.

3. Are you sure that's the reason for her leaving? There can be other reasons for it.

4. ^yes correct

5. So, do you make threads about every player who clan hops or just moderators?

Poor noobs these days. :(

6. ... Maby she like sipping tea 

7. Meisha is not a runner, so I would get the facts straight about players before posting since assumptions make one look less intelligent.

[​IMG]

8. When will there ever be a day without me seeing the word mod or moderator on here?

9. /idiotic alt filter activate

10. I'll join in on the *facepalm*  and thanks Titan 

Btw I prefer coffee over tea. White with 2 sugars mmmmmmm

11. No problem Meisha  I live by my words "Protect the innocent, Defend the weak, Sacrifice for Family"
    [​IMG]

12. Titan stop hitting on my girl, she's mine.

13. Benny we were suppose to be getting married what the **** is this ? There's someone else :SHOCK: ? !!

14. Ok so she prefers sipping coffees with 2 white suger cubes???

15. She dose no sip me!!!! LL

16. Lol Benny  never would buddy just backing up the truth 

17. Hmm ok Titan, you can slide this one time.