Whys zues (zaft) scared of apocalpse

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SELFMADE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Your haveing zaft farm me because your scared of a osw and I put your pm out there and you didnt want to admin it look I just want you to post on thread that zaft scared of apocalpse and I really think both clans are even enought to

2. Hey quit ur crap. Just cuz u were rejected from ZAFT and KITFE don't mean u need to run your mouth. After ZAFT done with u then ill be seeing you

3. Goofy you love having Inc don't you.? (First)

4. Your other thread has been sent to the graveyard. Please don't spam forums 

5. *Gets out Bumhurt metre and points ar OP
    Beeeeeeeeeeeeep, Like woah mate, Bumhurt to the max!

6. Dude, no one is going to believe you with out any proof. Even if you did have proof, who the hell are you anyway? You need to just shhhhh and go away.

7. Quit this crap. Youre just spamming the forum (says the old man under my bed.) stop acting like you're a reporter cause you are not, go home and rot yourself with a bucket of eggs and bacons.

WiNkzZz

8. Im serious this time but like I said I cant take a ss to prove that zaft if afraid and pillow talking against apocalpse is back

9. Op sz. Waiting on regen timer - standby

10. Ill take kofte and zaft together at the same time because dragons elite is doing bad a farming a declare war with everyone in kaw 1 againsts 1 million

11. Op 3:3 ass p01

ZAFT Rebels

12. For those who are farming me im pinned myself on zafts members because kofte told me too

13. #93 5/9/10 p

14. #95 4/5/4 np

15. /ban /lock /graveyard this idiot please mod.. thanks

16. OP is a idiot 

17. What is op you noobs

18. Original poster

19. If you guys want to farm me ill show up ina system war make me a clan ill join byself and vs anyone who wants to hit me run up or shut up