Why won't my owner make me breakfast

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ILLIILIILI-BOEPlog-ILLIILIILI, Sep 26, 2014.

1. So, again, someone buys me, with a long sorted tale about OSW.
    This doesn't concern me. What really gets my butt hairs twisted is the total lack of commitment new owners make to their allies.
    I asked politely for my new owner to make me breakfast. In my mind, a simple request. An egg emoji, maybe with a couple lol's, and it's a done deal. Am I right, are you with me so far.
    Nothing, deleted wall spam is the only thanks I get for adding all that value to my owners stats, plus the added benefit of ac being spammed with extremely witty commentary. Asking in return, for only a small gesture by my new benefactor.
    I am reaching out to our community to ask for advice. How do we reach these lofty folks that spend their gold on us. How do we make them understand that a little attention makes us work harder to make ourselves stronger.
    A Moose would see the relevance of uniting with those around him to help him find a nicer swamp to stand in all day. A wulf wouldn't go against the Alpha, trying to be his own wulfpack.
    Help me great kawmunity, show me the path to getting our owners to make us eggs.

 
    ༺Ŧ$Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
     ℙ₤ǿǤ 

SUPPOSIDE

2. Kill him then make breakfast out of him

3. **** eggs ! Gimme bacon.

4. Have you tried turning it off and on again?

5. I hvea no rseopsne ot taht

6. You are tubs.

7. I have some eggs. 

8. I'm an independent kaw player that don't need no owner

9. My owner ignores me, I wish he'd make me a sammich one day.

10. Maybe she don understand the word BREAKFAST. or eggs. @#%※※※ KILL !!!!!

11. My owner beats me.

12. Don't think this is purely about eggs. I'm nonpartisan when it comes to breakfast foods. Some Captain Crunch, a bagel, waffles, in my opinion these are all equals.
    Canadian bacon, Moose sausage, a side of rye toast and a Caesar all qualify as nutritious morning chow.
    It's more about the sentiment than the actual eggs. Beside, I personally like to fertilize eggs just as much as I like to eat them

13. ⇧Nice xD
    (I have cool owners they talk to me and would probably gimme cake if i asked)

14. The cake is a lie, there is no cake.

15. It happens when you deal with a new owner who's known to be schizophrenic.

When the other personality comes back, you may just get your breakfast

16. My owner is boring someone cool hire me 138blast time I check send a few steals afterwards :lol:

17. Reset will give you attention...
    From the owner.

18. Funny thing is, he's complaining about twicc and the use of AC.

Twicc is perm silenced OP.

19. It's truly a sad day when something like a silence defines what is acceptable behavior.
    Boe I have 4 words for u ... Beiber spam his ass. I would. I have. I would do it again... Not my current owner cos he rocks my kaw, but sometimes a little beibs is required
    Give 'em teen hell my love ️