why so much hate kaw?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by PenguinCommander, Feb 6, 2015.

1. I understand there's a new rule that many are hating on. People breaking rules deserve a silence/lock/ whatever. But I saw one forum that was very well written, as far as I saw had no reason to be locked.

Is it against terms to question new things in kaw? When people didn't like the mechanics of the promo, you "fixed" it. Now when so many are questioning about this new feature, you avoid the discussion like its a plague.

Is it possible to have a discussion about changes to kaw? Shouldn't we have the right to discuss how we want the game we spend so much time and (for many) money on to be like?

Please don't bypass/etc on this forum. Just want to know why so many are being quieted in forums. (If this is lockable, my apologies for wasting time)

2. I would like an answer to this as well!!

3. It's the way you're doing it that is wrong.

4. Support

5. The new filter was put into place after careful consideration and an investigation into the effects of the current filter on new users joining the game. Because this led to such a toxic environment where censored messages were the norm many new players felt it a very unwelcoming place. It's also not a good environment for existing players to thrive either.

The change in place only affects what happens to filtered words. In this case they're being prevented from being sent instead of being censored. The point again is to remove the context of inappropriate content. This has actually always been the case where even if a post was starred out a player could be silenced if it was inappropriate.

We do encourage players to share their feedback, but it must be done in a constructive way. A thread created to spin negative sentiment on this post by including imagery to bash ATA is not a constructive way and as so it was locked. This honestly shouldn't come as a surprise that that kind of content isn't cool.

6. So if you claim I was bashing ATA in a negative way with bad imagery, why did you lock my second post which did not contain those?

AND a third post by an unrelated user which didn't have that either.

7. Thank you for your feedback

8. Let's just quit playing kaw

9. YES

10. Just chill out terra it's Friday go get a massage, FBGM all night, stop harassing the Kaw Person, chill.

11. Well here is ops using the word hate then asking why. Idk maybe ur part of the problem using a strong word out of context like too many other ppl?

12. Well go ahead n prove your ability to be a smart ass. I'm sure in RL u will go on to great things with your attitude.

13. How's the filter supposed to work again? I can guarantee he isn't calling em a donkey!

14.  I agree my subject was poorly chosen.

15. Please keep this forum respectful guys.

16. Using proper english is acceptable maybe?

17. Sir/Ma'am that's as good as "Southern English" gets

18. they've never filtered ass because of ass assinate

19. Rather, new players felt it was a 'toxic environment' because they were having the fecal matter farmed out of them.
    Welcome to kaw.

20. Pretty much
    Also because forums turns into a bloodbath if a new player posts