Why no wars.?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISS_iliiFa-Qiil, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Why are there no wars.? Like seriously it's a war game I know about osw but system wars can be fun

-Not much effort put into it but it's a serious question

2. There's lots of wars going on...you just don't know about them cuz they're not a big deal:)

3. no one is doing system wars because mithril is no longer rewarded from them.

4. System wars are alk the time also know as Estoc Trials

5. Why That's used to be only way to get it.?

6. There are EE wars now... You must have just come back to KaW?

7. Cuz it was too easily abused...you could just face against a clan full of alts and gain free mith(;

8. war sucks. eb is where the real fun is

9. Nooooooo that wasn't they were accasionly were on sell but the intentions for mith is for you to war for them, but now it's basically mwars like pears but for Mitril so the only way they could make people war for them is to put them in ET

10. Ee wars are stupid as hell, all that matters is who has more xalts and hansels

11. I totally disagree with that. Each person can only use 2 xstals so it's not who has more xstals and hansels do help but they don't make that big of a difference. It is strategy and team work that win u a EE war

12. Y cant i declare war to an other clan? Wall pls

13. Volt, crystals are part of the strategy. Good luck winning when you don't have crystals and the opposing clan sits on you with theirs. Lol

14. just dont be lazy and read last kaw_admin thread