Why kaw and pimd players hate eachother half the time

Discussion in 'Wars' started by moneyman782, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As you all know, kaw and pimd players bicker. I should know I have both games. Anyways, for those of you who wanna troll or call me a noob go outside real quick you need the sunlight. Now, The reason for all this is the players. On pimd the players are mostly happy and wanna help you and only farm for a legit reason. On Kaw, Its more of a go away or you get farmed because im bigger then you along with nobody really wants to help you. Im not saying any game is better but it would be nice if you try hards grew a heart for the noobies. Im sure you wouldnt wanna get farmed if you were new would you? Now as you may know I post in wc a lot and get clan farmed often. Tbh I dont really care but for other players its not fair. Like I said if you got farmed and no one could help you you wouldnt be happy either. What I'm trying to say is we need to make kaw more noob friendly. Yes most of you dont care but for those that do lets pay it foward and make kaw a better place to play. After all more noobs= more people who keep playing = more money for ata= better game right? Now ill prepare to be farmed :)

2. And you post it on here... We care why? We farm who we wanna farm  PIMD sucks 

3. Thats why I stated most kaw players are an ass…I was looking for the non asses but I guess they dont excist on kaw :/

4. If you can't handle a farm then you're def a noob

5. Your stupid, idc if im farmed but ik your ass would be whinig your prick if your ass didnt run crying home to your clan because you cant fight your own battles

6. Yea I'm sure I would

7. Lmfao that escalated quickly ^

8. I know you would, everyone does :)

9. Oh yea you caught me cause I'm the one making a thread telling people to stop farming

10. Op is a butt.

11. Woah. Who opened the can of badass noobs?

12. I will do 20 dance offs with you and hire your tutors. I will also eavesdrop on you hundreds of times within the next hour and you better prepare to fail your courses because I'm hiring all ur tutors

13. This is why we hate PIMD players

14. I was supposed to point at other guy

15. Tutors? Wtf???

16. Yea I'm lost too north maybe it's a secret code or something

17. This is why pimd players hate you. I love this game but I hate you pricks

18. You make a thread and at the end it says preparing to be farmed ... Then you complain that we can't take a hit...

19. We all know your an ass 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.