Why is it cheaper to buy nobility 10 at a time instead of200

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kingdom_crucher, Sep 11, 2016.

1. If you buy 10 nobility for 99 cents 20 times you save 19 cents than if you pay $19.99 for 200 nobility. Is this only in the U.s. Or is this a thing world wide.

2. Can't tell if sarcastic or actually shocked

3. Wait... You get 10 nobility for 99c? Bruhhhhh I remember those dayz.... Now It'll cost me old wallet $3

4. Because buying in bulk generally works out to be cheaper than buying something 1 at a time.

5. There's tax when buying 10 nob packs in bulk

6. Tax would make it go over by far. Also, restrictions would stop you from buying 20 packs of 10 nobs.

7. There's also tax when buying 200 nobs... depends on if rounding is on your side or not.

8. yeah i wonder the same, why are xtals cheaper to buy in bulk but nobs are cheaper to buy less of? I save $1.19 Australian buying 10nobs×20 @$29.80 instead of paying 200nobs×1 @$30.99 n there's no extra tax there after so def not because of that in my country atleast.

9. It's for the sake of convenience.

Buying one 200 nobility pack is much faster than buying twenty 10 nobility packs. If you have the time and a little bit of patience you can save a small amount of cash.

10. ah i get ya, they're charging us for the extra minute it takes, lmao wat a rip, i can use the 1.19 to just about buy an extra 10nobs which will save me nearly an hr in regen

11. Also for players outside the USA/Canada there is also a currency exchange fee in some cases which is usually a % but also usually has a minimum amount so higher amounts are usually cheaper.

12. yeah kool to kno, thx for the info guys