Why is bombardment so stupid?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Please do away with bombardment. I spent half a damn day of farming before i finally got it......The very first successful action against me and i lost it...i had it
    A total of 6 mins.........

Remove bombard plz and just make pvp hits drop good during events or i just wont cast for pvp anymore as its a useless waste of time

2. So get out there and steal someone else's. All's fair in love and war, my friend.

3. Please stop making threads, noob.

4. Chances of getting a bombardment suck for small cs

Moral of the story: stop being a drop build.

5. Beyond done with this stupid game

6. Last PvP i stole many bombardments, mostly from people in my NF hitting at that moment.

I think it's all chances, some luck.

7. And your an absolute moron. Bombard chance is same for any size. Stop posting false facts simply bc u want to fit in..

Secondly i work all day hitting people that have it successfully amd takes all damn day before i get it. The idiot that hit me got it on first hit, reminds me of mage. Anoher ignorant design by ata. As i said im out, dropping all my accounts

8. Someone's a little mad. Don't worry little guy, your mama will still love you.

And I see you're statless and can say with complete confidence that you are now 100% irrelevant.

9. IMO they should take it away and make everyone pay the same drops no matter what it would make PvP events more balanced.

10. NOOB I had 2 minutes.

Besides why waste your time farming when you can go to the grocery store?

11. So.. It IS possible to get it on the first try, just not for you.

Maybe the devs and their ignorant designs are conspiring against you?

Or maybe you just have really crappy luck?

Idk. Guess it's up to you to decide which.

12. :shock:

A wild Drgn! I need to buy me one of those...

13. I like this idea, it is kinda sad when you get 18 items for hitting smaller people when sometimes you can't touch the bigger people because they're towered to the max but would easily reward you with 25 (without spell).

But if they remove the bombardment/boon/ice spell thing then no one would pay nobility to have the protection spell so I doubt the will remove it, balanced PvP is for wars most likely!

14. So let me get this straight.

You, OP, are a PvP drop build who takes it upon himself to farm new KaW players to the point where they quit. You then decide to PvP, waste a day trying to get a bombardment, and then moan because a mechanic didn't go your way for once.

You then make a forum thread about how unfair KaW mechanics are (which is awfully ironic since you hide behind BFE at low stats to avoid hits) before dropping build and quitting.

Which part of that should be a reason as to why I'd respect anything you just said?

15. I've had mine for a total of 16 hours...

16. Which players did he make quit? Can you post their names? I'd like to look.

17. Personally, I haven't even saw anyone in my range with it! Nor do I have a clue what it does.

But personally. How can you complain about part of the game!

It's like in football (or soccer for our American members) you probably make hundreds upon hundreds of tackles and you might not get the ball but the one time you go to score. Someone tackles you and takes the ball.

Would you want to remove tackling from football ( soccer) because that happened to one player?

18. If you keep yourself pinned, you can't be attacked so if you get a drop while staying in pin you can keep a permanent bombardment mate

19. Blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla......
    Bla
    Blabla
    Blablabla
    Blablablabla :)
    Blablabla
    Blabla
    Bla

20. Lol he dropped and quit, what an idiot.