Why does nobody use defense towers?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-WAR-lllll, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Everybody uses spy defense flowers in see now. But why does nobody use defense towers? Do they not serve the same purpose as spy defense towers?

2. Depends on the persons taste in build really.

3. I think it's because there's no reason to. It's harder to KO someone or strip them (Shut up val, I know you think it's better to attack on a strip) with troops, rather than spies.

4. I just don't know why people use sdt as well.....

5. Yes but if you are trying to get out of pin and hit the static defense will allow you to self pin before you get thrawted again.

6. They serve the same purpose, but a spy action can kill off BOTH spy and attack troops (assassinate) and if you're stripped, the static defense of a spy defense tower doesn't deplete, like defense pots.

So, if you are an ally heavy player, and susceptible to being stripped, SD Towers are a smart move.

Attack defense towers are a key factor in EE wars now, with plunder gained being the scoring measure...but for every spy or attack tower you put up, that is a loss in offensive power.

It really comes down to what you want.

7. OK. Thanks willy. : )

8. If the devs keep the option to come out of ko early option in ee i see adt becoming more popular. Cant turtle your way to a win without being able to win an attack to make plunder

9. 1 to many options in that post

10. I use defense towers now it's a adjustment to recent changes

11. A lot of ppl are starting to build adt now. If you are a hansel adt will be helpful to protect from gh plundering off of you

12. Lol catches my eye "spy defense flowers"

13. If you can go dtw why care about defense towers? Literally- I can stay pinned as long as I'm conscious and deal with my cash...

I don't even use spies and I hate my allies. Take all of them. Please.

Liberating really

14. I have one ... :p

15. In ee adt arent about being sat on. Theyre about ppl coming out of pin doing a few actions for plunder and being pinned again before you can react. Much better if their few actions are failures.

16. Mmmm i had over 2mil s.a.d just yesterday, many people use attack defense towers but you gotta know where to look.

17. Because they are rubbish. They don't help at all. Just ask the members of tgia reborn.

18. Your right jen, they are rubbish :-( they kill my plunder on ebs :'(

19. Stopped reading once I read spy defense flowers... obvious intentional mispell. Try again OP