Why are the battle lists so broken?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Usiek, Nov 8, 2015.

1. For the past 3 pvp events my battle list has consisted of people who are about X2 my size? Is it because I've just reached a new bracket and I'm small or because kaw is screwing up?

2. New bracket

3. Have you compared your bfe/bfa against bl targets?

4. Bfa looks about the same however Bfe looks to be much higher on the few enemies that I just looked at.

5. Ever since 2010, the Battle lists have never worked. Even then they give of a list of players you'd have about a 10% chance of beating.

IMO the BL is for noobs anyway.

6. Or you could just farm the devs now until they reset.

7. Devs will never reset. They need to keep the Redstar and Cella accts active to encourage people to spend tens of thousands to try to catch them. 

8. I got perm silenced for saying that In Wc once 

9. I wonder why...

10. 2x thats cool, Mine is 5X  very screw

11. Your battle list is supposed to list those who were most recently active. Now consider how many players are participants in the event.

And as best as i can assume, i think the bl tends to search for larger opponents instead of smaller ones, for the most part. Im just guessing at that one though.

12. ^It's always searched for larger, at least for all the time I can remember.

13. I'm so glad someone pointed this out. I pretty much only use the battle list for my gameplay these days, and it has always been nearly impossible to find a similar-sized target. BL targets are always much bigger than me. I know there are tons of active players in my size range.

I thought I was just unlucky, but I'm glad to see that others are seeing the same thing.

14. Just to offer some contradicting evidence - my battle list in the PvP event and outside the PvP event both show people around my combined stats. It could just be that different brackets are populated by different percentages. That said, if certain brackets are too low, I'd be surprised that the devs didn't return or implement NPC accounts again at those brackets until they reached a certain population level.

15. First couple of events my bl had nothing but noobs that were small and paid garbage.

Since I've grown, My bl gives me peeps my size to peeps 3x my size and I'm lovin it.

16. Cor lives 

17. The whole game is broken. They can't fix it. I believe devs jumped ship a while back

18. Idk, i truely did think that when they made that last hte type event, where you could only participate if your clan members had nobs, so i quit for 1-2 months outta of frustration but I came back a cpl days ago & saw the low lands war idea & open beta testing platform & i only recently suggested before leaving that they should scrap the current war system to remove a perfectly flawed system of exploits and open a beta testing platform that would give them more preparation & a transparancy other games do not have...seems like they acted on players ideas there so i'm giving kaw another shot for a while :)

19. I didn't give them another try at cheating me. I quit a few months back too...I won't come back til devs stop playing