Why are some members of AAH still farming me??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by vedderkill, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Why is AAH still farming me when Osiris has CF!!! History 1: Os member stripped by yafi 2. AAH (inter) told Osiris it's hlneo who did it 3. All jumped in to farm me without further checks. They even farm wrong person as long as they have the name Neo (reps from OS n AaH together with AnD - pal final conclusion shows no proof) 4. Osiris decides to ceasefire immediately. Now the issue: AAH (inter) still continues farming me till now. My question to Aah(inter): why are u farming me when Osiris already stop? "Its been past 8 hours and we have not heard from AAH leaders. We have not had any evidence from aah that proved HL strip farm os member". I now provide a final ulimatum and 1 hour to AAH to show evidence of their claims. failing which means I am now free from all claims of those made by AAH.

2. *Grabs A Chair*
    *Grabs Some Popcorn From Cupboard*
    *Puts Popcorn Into The Microwave And Sets Microwave For 1:30 Pushes Start*
    *Puts Chair Into Living Room And Hears Microwave Go Off*
    *Grabs Some Cooked Popcorn And Watchs This Forum*

3. I don't think they care, and you complaining in forums won't help.

4. Hlneo your a lb player, I think you can call in some big friends of yours and if they don't stop. Just strip farm their ass.

5. Why dont you fight back? You got loads of funds. An LB clan(AnD) with you. Why not fight?

6. I mean whats that account any good if its going to get farmed even after being that big?

7. I downloaded photobucket but everytime I tried to register, it just leaves the application. Are there any other ways to upload ss?

8. Thats the only^ one i know.

9. This is pretty stupid.

10. Not stupid but wish that someone in this world will speak the truth. I don't believe humans are this terrible by nature. I only want justice for being accused for doing something like funding Yafi when I did not. Try sitting in my shoes and you will understand how it feels to be accused 

11. Let me get this straight...you've spent years building an account in WAR GAME...now you're involved in a WAR like conflict and you're crying and doing everything possible to avoid it?

Solution seems simple to me...fight back.

12. CAMOUFLAGED ! Make two bags, I'll grab another chair, *pulling chair over*! "Ready to watch?!"

13. If your account linked to pc try pressing Print-screen on upper right of keyboard then paste to desired program ( I use paint ) only other way I know how

14. I brought chips and soda!

15. Or get a friend to post them for you

16. She's not trying to avoid anything...She's only trying to clear her name up.

If AAH, mainly Inter, wanted to war us, that's all he had to say...He didn't have to slander her name the way he did

17. Oops I was cleaning my screen, reading the thread. I really have no comment, or popcorn.

18. Hiya hlneo! How are you