Why are EE wars getting worse ? 3 kinds of exploits

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kyuubi, Feb 3, 2014.

1. I have done season 1 EE wars and then season 2. some of the problems that we faced in season 1 were solved in season 2. the exploits of GH/SH began to appear and effected overall EE wars. exploits that have been seen in season 3 are:

1- GH/SH exploit ( a GH/SH build can attack and earn plunder up to 50 mil but if they are attacked in return they pay like 1-3 mil) that's big issue that clans with mid attack builds face them lose the war. a clan puts 1-3 LB and more then 10 GH/SH and they face a clan that's weaker then them. the problem here is that no one can win against LB players and there is no plunder to be earned from GH/SH so obviously one will lose war if the face a LB-GH-SH clan.

2- PS exploit ( puur spie they have no attack build only spie builds like old pw wars. specially clan -S26tr- has made use of this exploit) they put only top 3 LB attack builds and the rest PS builds. the problem here is that no one can win against them because they get matched up against much much weaker clan that cant attack those LB players and also cant attack the puur spie builds.

3- Stateless Alts clans exploit ( in this exploit a clan needs 1 attack build and the rest stateless alt meaning alts or builds that have no status see the war Wasteland Wilds vs Royal Reborn ) there you can see 1 attack build each side and the rest are stateless alts. you can earn rancor 50 in a week in this way !!

The solution to these exploits is difficult. To rebuild program needs coding needs time and money but Kaw players participating in EE war also loose money and time and effort. If there is no solution or if there is solution but in the coming future then devs need to ban these clans and take the mith and rancor they earned back from them. this doesn't need coding it just need a programmer to take there earnings back that's all. this will let other clans that are going for this kind of exploit be stopped otherwise many wil loose interest in EE wars and stop warring and also there will be many many no matches so why just not take the last resort and that's to stop these clans taking advantage of these exploits by taking there rancor and there mith of course there clan owner must be warned first !!

If devs don't have a solution then they need to force the clans to not make use of the exploit. from season 2 then chaos wars and then season 3 nothing have been solved and its even getting worse. Before people lose interest in EE wars and start using App-store and Google Play-store for negative feedback devs need to do something about this.

2. Support

3. Clown shoes

4. That PS clan is beatable hard to do but been done

5. Pure spies not so much because they have to be used right but the other things I agree with

6. Support for the 3rd idea here

The statless alt clans, devs you said you would monitor people abusing your system. Well here it is devs show us the money now and take their mith and forcibly disband the clan.

7. Why is that statless alt an exploit exactly?

8. Statless alt clan*

9. Dont forget the remove equip exploit

10. Spil - You can force a matchup with your friend and take turns winning, so you both can get rancor.

11. We're currently looking into the statless alt issue in the war between Wasteland Wilds vs Royal Reborn and will take the appropriate action should abuse have taken place after our investigation is complete. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

12. Support this thread  couldn't have covered the issues better myself.

13. We've made an announcement on the alt issue here.

14. Ee is tanking and unless something drastic is done, that's it.

15. Why are starless alts not ok but gh stacking is?

16. "We're looking into this issue" ....I've never laughed harder in my life. EE has been dying a while now, choked by exploits and constant tinkering of a system that only seems to be getting worse.

17. Lmfao Twiceofus

18. Was there some outlandish verbiage that proclaimed the KAW forums a bastion for crybabies?

If you can't handle the occasional mismatch or the hacker types that find loopholes...go play Meego Village. It's pretty awesome. You die, you can dance and make baby Meego's. Like god intended.

Party on.

19. S26tr is tough but their not invincible

20. I can say what I want, when I want. If you don't like it, guess what? IDGAF :lol: