WHOOPS!!!! WITHDRAW FROM ESTOC WAR SIGN UP

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wendyms_Lukonan, Mar 9, 2013.

1. I know this is probably somewhere but can someone please tell me how to get my clan out of Estoc War Signup.... We were entered by accident (I hope :? lol)

2. When the war starts, click the forfeit button. The clan u were matched with is gonna be pissed, but oh well.

3. No, to forfeit you gotta wait two hours..

4. You can't ff when the war starts.

5. If theres no cancel option
    The only way I can think of is to deliberately fall below the no. requirement so your clan isn't matched up.

6. Have you tried kicking the person who signed you up?

7. That doesn't work^

8. Only thing that I can think of that may work is have the admin that signed up to leave clan. Not sure that it'll work but it does for Sys war declarations and EBs

9. Ahh, Justice posted as I was typing

10. Thanks, will try to see if it cancels if he leaves clan, but just can't see any option for withdrawing. I would never forfeit. But with 100 members in clan there is no way to get them all on same page in this short notice... lol

11. Well, I guess your clan will get a nice 2 hour lesson on why you shouldn't mess with stuff you're not supposed to.

Actually, as long as not enough people have opted in, you won't be matched up, and you'll have nothing to worry about. 

12. Only one member of your whole clan has the spell "wave of conflict" active, so your clan won't be matched up. Don't stress OP.

13. Seems all is fine and we will just call it Wendy having a blonde moment... lol... Haven't warred since the new spell came in and seems one of my members cast the spell and it came up in my newsfeed saying he was participating in the next war

14. Yeah. That's useful for admin to track war participants. Glad you got it figured out. 

15. Thanks all who tried to help me.. promise to not have another blonde moment for at least... hmmmmm... let's see... 24 hours :lol: xoxoxo