who the hell farms for going inactive for a phew weeks?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Welcome_to_kaw, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Kuzmich has hired me before while i was on holiday and part active, after wards, i quit for a few weeks, i get dropped, now im getting farmed by one of them.

Ive come to the conclusion they've found out im active again. (sort of) and think i quit just because it's kuzmich. I got blocked from walling my kreuzrita farmer. ( it seems that nbiously the person farming dosen't like me).

And quitting with kuzmich my owner seems to be the worst thing i did. Btw, i did it because i got bored of kaw, and broke through the kawcaine for a few weeks.

Personally i think its weird, yet stupid to be farmed for trying to get rid of kawcaine, especially considering the clan.

I'd like to hear your thoughts about it.

You can call me noob for lowering their clans rep, or if i spelt their name wrong or give me knuckle sandwhichs, namely more farmers.

I'm partially quitted remember? Like i care if any of the above hapoens. Fyi, too lazy for bbcodes

2. Last paragraph went out of the visible parts. Just couldn't see any of my typing in this screen. So sorty for and grammar/spelling there.

3. Who the hell is kuzmich

4. Lmao. I found out what a rushed thread looks like.

5. You seem like a fool and I support any and all "farming" of you!

6. Mommy! Do all noobs act like him?

7. Go away no one remembers you

8. I'm surprised they are farming you, you don't drop feathers 

9. I honestly don't think any part of my thread says anything about remembering anyone. I only see quit dingies.

10. You're probably only blocked for tracking.

11. Tracking what? I was farmed whilist sleeping. It's 10pm now

12. It just means the guy can access you from his block list instead of having to type your name.

And if you reset or change your name,
    You can't escape. You still on the block list.

13. It's cause they must have a higher level of swag than you do. Try hitting red aperion, is much soothing.

14. Swag = We are secretly gay

15. Anyways, im out of his hit range, he cAn still try thow. Ill reset build for ressurection till he quits on me, been wanting that achievement for a while now

16. That spells wasg you clown.

17. @dropping feathers

18. You know you have to get HLLC for that