who remembers all stars 1?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MH-MaKiLiA, Sep 18, 2012.

1. 48 hours, 2 clans, 200 people per clan, outside hits, The glitch or "trick" was awesome!! 1/4 of Aries dropped out because they wanted to be on majesty's team. Ahh, good times!

TEAM ARIES! 

2. I came right after it sadly :(

3. I remember itjust most of those players retired from KaW

4. Lol all in all we had more plunder per person average than tyr did we shoulda won but our great team let us down. Anyone joining for just an achievement that might i add still doesn't do **** shouldn't have joined in the first place. lets hope this years better though by the looks of all the ppl who cant even follow simple direction to join up lol we are hopeless. Aries ftw

5. Of course I do... I'm the only one with the level 5 badge ..

6. I remember it...

7. I remember it, each year it follows the weekend of my birthday, and in Slippers tradition, I get hammered to celebrate. So I never actually entered as I knew i wouldn't be very useful. Lol

8. Hey Ninja! Lol. Yeah. I remember first asw...and being cut out by 260-ish ranks overall

9. I watched from the side lines lol Thinking back now Aries really did fall apart...

10. I was here from 09 and watching foxes and iG war is funner lawl

11. Angusempire - I liked the zig war better but that wasn't very systematic 

12. It was a mess. Too much ppl in clans, no discipline, poor leadership. Hope we can be more organized this year

13. Yep. I was Tyr. I remember Majesty threatening to farm anyone who leaked lol. I also remember the "trick" and no sleep for 48hrs! Think it was top 1000 back then?

Clan i was in last year was full of internal drama from the start with ppl getting kicked over a power struggle. I cant even remember the name of the clan now.

This year im just the orange boy until i get a call up from the reserve bench.

Good luck all. Especially my bros n sis from CR and family.

14. What exactly is "the trick??"

15. Ahhh i was there i wasnt in it but i remeber the war

16. That was too fun lol. I caught maybe 2 hours sleep and almost got dismantled in that time :/

All in the game though! good fun. I think ill clear my wall to.see if the wall posts are still there lol

17. I remember that war and the build trick lol

18. :eek: N-A!

Who doesn't remember all the drama  I'm a noob, ofc I wasn't in it, but oh man it was there.

Maki <3

19. Forge trick ftw!!!

I also remember swapping out atk buildings for def towers every time I had something to do. 550k def