Who pity's those who dropped build to SH?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Aug 14, 2014.

1. This thread is for ppl truly wanting EE wars n growing n tossing up towers in their efforts to do so. Working hard n sacrificing plunder for WAR
    No sympathy nor pity given to builds looking for the easy way out. Live with ur choice nobody to blame but yourself so own up!!!

YES this is about all those poor SH builds thinking good things last forever.

Vote choices below to choose or get creative

RIP = say good bye to SH exploiters
    Cheez = if SH wine is unjustified
    Karma = what goes around comes around
    911 = rescue needed for SH

2. Why did you war with SH roster if you don't like them this much?

3. Those who put up towers and go big yet hide behind sh are as bad as sh in my opinion

4. Not really? Coz SH make like 2x the cash I do. I've got goddam 45 land SH making mre than me hourly

5. Very observant but if u do some homework they r not in our Primal Wars.

6. Wardragon was sh til last week lol

7. I doubt any good war clans don't at least use a few sh lol, whether you hate them or not they are basically a necessity at the moment. I imagine devs will run these primal wars a lot now though to be honest so we will see far less people dropping build/staying as sh.

8. Totally agree with u WARDRAGON too bad those hiding with SH stacked rosters brought about Primal Wars. Ah poetic justice is a fine thing

9. I agree, hate sh, need to farm them all

10. Good Points Vital

11. Yeah cause when i rejoined the game a few months ago after being inactive for 8 months i wanted to war again, and everyone told me to become an sh, now i realise they are unfair build after many threads in forums

12. Fair enough WARDRAGON bro but the bigger builds dropping down to SH exploit got all the butt hurt whilst stuffing their BFA bank.

13. Youd think these primal wars would mean sh would be useless in war without bfa, but of course to get smaller matchup many clans still using them and they still getting alot of plunder from mids they can hit

14. Agree again...ppl choosing to not grow their build n build up bfa instead choose that route n live with their choice.

15. Primal Wars have negated the 2-3 lb n SH stacked war roster.
    Does anyone think this is tragic?

16. Indy Wars match up builds in a tiering format.
    SH n SH get matched up against one another. Bigs vs Bigs etc.
    Their complaint is other smalls learning war r thrown in with them.
    Builds of a feather r put together

17. @strategy

The word my thread uses is pity a far cry from dislike.
    When did we use SH?
    FYI clan members n war roster r apples n oranges. Do ur research thx

18. My alts still get paired with sh's in Indy wars 

19. Well somebody has gotta play with them lol
    I see it 1 of 2 ways...SH hope the Glory Days will come again or they grow like rest of everyone.