Who is OVF___Guy_Drinkin_A_Beer___OVF?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Vadue, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Does anyone know who OVF___Guy_Drinkin_A_Beer___OVF is and why he would suddenly start TRYING to farm me? He must be an alt or something but I have no idea why anyone would want to start farming me out of the nowhere like he is trying. He is failing mostly but it is getting a little annoying now.

2. cf granted

4. So your goal is to be annoying and nothing else? What made you decide to start trying to farm me?

5. Two CF threads in one day?! I think I might just buy some stock in vitamin water..

6. It's a guy drinking a beer? Enough said.

7. besides an attack button? Cause ur ears are too big. That's why.

8. It's a war game, you get hit sometimes for no reason

9. Not asking for a CF, just trying to figure out why someone started trying to farm me. I might ask for a CF on someone doing a lot of damage to my resources but he is failing most attacks which is another reason why I am confused as to why someone would start trying and continue to try and farm someone they are failing on...

10. I looked on his wall.. It looks like you hit him first even though he was in your clan or something.. Why bring this here if you know why he's hitting you.. You started it, and this guy will likely finish it...

Congrats bud, you're a tool

11. Don't listen to her op, she's just trying to troll you.

Her only main is Roni OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

12. You might want to read the wall again. I said "attacked back" meaning he attacked me then I returned the attack. I originally thought it was someone on the opp just hitting before war but it was this guy that was not even in the war...

13. damn dude. you're really immature, eh?

@OP: Farm back/Cry/Beg for Cf, as easy as that

14. I don't know what's more immature my post or your revival of a thread that died 6 hours ago.

15. mind explaining me how posting a thread that is #5 in AT is immature?

16. I don't know what's more pathetic, this thread or the one you made.

17. his thread imo

18. You're like 30mins late, bud.
    I requested lock way before you realised how crap the thread is.
    10 steps behind, boi.

19. Wow the noobness is so real. So you get hit and instead of hitting back u make a thread lmao! #stayfarming