Who Cheated? You Decide.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _________san__________, Jul 5, 2013.

1. In case you haven't seen it. The Devs recently announced changes to EE wars. This was in reaction to people cheating to gain an advantage in EE wars. (Here is the link below)

http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=139678

Now, there have been a lot of rumors flying around about what clans/people have been cheating, and I want to remind everyone that it is against ToU to accuse someone for cheating in a public forum.

I'd like to make it 100% clear that I'm not accusing any of these clans for cheating, but I'm merely presenting the facts and letting you make up your own mind.

Here is a list of the Top 20 EE clans and their Winning records (#Wins/#of ofWars):

#1 S.O.T.R.A
    Pre-Change: 20/20
    Post-Change: ????

#2 Rising Hawks
    Pre-Change: 19/20

#3 Empire Rising
    Pre-Change: 18/20

#4 Pillars of Chaos
    Pre-Change: 15/20

#5 PERKUTUT ARMY
    Pre-Change: 13/20

#6 MurDer War.
    Pre-Change: 16/20

#7 WarLoR Hellhounds
    Pre-Change: 12/20

#8 WarLoR
    Pre-Change: 14/20

#9 DRAGONS SANCTUARY
    Pre-Change: 20/20

#10 La Resistance

#11 WarLoR WarHounds

#12 ' W32.SQLExpVVorm ' '

#13 Spartans of The under world

#14 ZAFT Corporation

#15 Naked And Famous KINGS
    Pre-Change: 11/20

#16 Battlegrounds

#17 S.O.T.R.A Folkvangr

#18 -RCA-

#19 Legionaries Asylum

#20 Wolves Reborn

*Just to be clear - By no means am I calling any of these clans cheaters or am I even suggesting that they've cheated. There are a number of clans on this list that I know are NOT cheaters, and some that I am curious about...

If i messed up on anyone's record, please let me know.

Like many of you, I would love to see the cheater's Mith/Equipment removed. But, it doesn't look like that is going to happen... But, that doesn't mean KAW cannot self regulate... Just say'n

@Trolls - Keep this thread respectful to all the clans, If you happen to think that one of these clans were cheating, feel free to express your anger in their news feeds, not this thread.

2. Can't really make any statements about this until there have been another 20 or so wars so that we can compare records. Please keep this info saved somewhere though, it'll be interesting.

3. You still haven't stated why you think they are cheating...

4. I fully agree with removal of mith and equipment from any clan caught cheating. But, to catch them, it is almost impossible.

Much like the "gold creation" exploit, ATA has punished retroactively in the past. Proving someone has botted or captured script warrants the aforementioned punishment, but on the grand scheme of things, this is technically a clanwide issue.

Can you punish a whole clan for benefiting off of 1-2 players tracking methods?

Well, would they have obtained said benefits without the cheat? Probably not. So I say yes. But, again, this is open to interpretation.

Awesome thought provoking thread, Curtish. Good stuff.

5. A lot of these clans don't exist anymore on your list. Good luck with trying to figure this out

6. devs have stated that clans have been cheating with bots and what not. use the link provided to read exactly what the devs stated

7. Curtish is my second favorite alt. I support him all the way. Yay for vigilante justice.

8. People/Clans were using scripts/utilities/tools to gain an unfair advantage in EE... So logically thinking, If a clan was cheating and the devs just made a change to prevent it, you'd see a large drop in their win ratio after the Devs change. Just using logic.

9. I wanna see what happens...

*popcorn*

10. I support Belle's alt.

11. Wulf, is that a blue papermate gel pen on Jon Stewart's desk?

12. I have been in for a long time and have contact with people who have been in our are in almost all the other clans mentioned here, and I had not even heard of scripts for cheating in war until today.

13. I'm in Spartans of the Under World, #13 and Rising.
    We don't use bots. :lol:

14. #13 and r*ising.

15. Superman, it's grey, not blue.

16. Ahh... I see the one in the shadows.
    I think it's time I stopped posting.

17. Lol not worried about the changes no bots in murder war.

18. I have warred a few of these clans, and have much respect for the players and war tactics.

But if a tracker is using script to track and gain other information, I fart in your general direction.