Who are the clans that don't need stacked rosters to war?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __LethalInjection__, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Topic is straight forward. I know there are some clans that have just suited up,warred & won.Warred the way it was when ee started. No roster stacking BS to get a weak matchup. Where's the REAL ee war clans at?

2. Get over it, every clan wants their warriors to have towers. Why would a clan want a warrior who is going to give the other team a lot of plunder. No matter what, winner is based on pluder, and you leak plunder.

3. That wasn't the question infamous.I hope you're more useful than your answer.No,it isn't a trick question. Just curious as whether there are any REAL ee clans out there or if the system is completely trash.

4. Lol unless you want to lose, no.

5. WarLoR
    Chaos Reborn Dragon
    Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty
    SILVER

That's about it, not counting pure spies.

6. Cowgirl -
    All those clans use SH or small builds I think. ZAFT, CRD on rare occasions use them and I think warlor and silver both use them often.

7. That's not why you're REALLY complaining. From my experience, most people who complain about roster stacking, are people who have bad war builds that can't get accepted into war clans and believe sh ruin it. If a clan has told you there's no room, it's most likely a lie. They CHOOSE not to say you're build leaks and they won't accept it. If you were good enough to know your build wasn't fit for war, they would maybe insist on you coming back when you are fit.

If I am completely wrong about the above statement, then I suggest looking at the highest xs clans. They obviously have a lot of big builds and no/less sh than other clans.

I suggest research.

8. @ minas

Those 2 clans generally incorporate less than 25% SH. Thats about as close to not using them as you'll get.

9. I think the ops complaint is thst if people want to EE, they need to really be prepared now days. Its rough to be a casual player who wishes to EE.

10. EE isn't really for the common player these days

11. To we you need to either be LB, Tank, or SH/GH :(

12. EE* autocorrect made the word we -_-

13. Actually infamous, useless again. Your reading comprehension isn't good either. The topic isn't a complaint. It is a question. I'm just curious to see if there are any clans out there who actually do ee as it was intended. If you'd do some research & look at the clan I'm in then you'd see that getting in a good clan isn't an issue. I also realize any mid build is considered a leak. Thank the devs & hte for that. Now, please quit trying too sound so smart & stay on topic,please.

14. The topic isn't a complaint Moose. It's just a question. I apologize if it seems like a complaint. I'm just solving some curiosity. I would have rather asked the question on WC but it would just get lost in ads. Lol

15. I believe I am in a top war clan that uses mids…

Please understand what you are talking about. You are more than welcome to see our record.

As for the casual player, there is no reason to war as a casual player if a war is based on plunder. Without towers, you will leak and lose and you won't get what you are warring for. On that note, towers were very unpopular now, and should be a part of every build. Devs didn't implement towers for them to not be used because they cost too much. That is the point.

16. You are correct though,Moose.EE isn't for the common player any more. Newbs get eatin alive now.I wonder if it's just us older players keeping this game afloat now.

17. For the record,i have towers &still working on them.

18. @Infamous your comments seem to lack credability to me. You have dropped build to become a SH to get into a war clan/do regular wars and then you attack someones build. Was getting a decent war build of reasonable size too difficult. But i agree with Moose, wars are not for new players anymore, they are easy pickings for players like Infamous!

19. Nah. Most clans are pretty cheap.