Who actually won? (revised)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Codeine, Jan 23, 2014.

1. As long as oG keeps rosters as-is, WDGAF will not ask ZAFT for assistance or anyone else. There will be no outside funding or help from either side as long as roster remains as-is
    • Sarcbat – If he stays in Warlor he will be included. If not we’re free to farm him forever.
    • Codeine – Leaving Apoc, open game for WDGAF
    • Osiris is OG and will continue fighting WDGAF
    • Point people: (all issues should go through one of the below individuals in pm or brought to the pal group (which shall not be named)
    o Warlor – IMF
    o Apoc – Roland, Steel, jjjoey4 (wog), kimmie (TS) Warlock (CR)
    o UC – Vallk, Res_Ulster, Zombietrooper
    o WDGAF – Curtish, Belle, Sug
    o ZAFT – Boring, Hooli, Garv, Laoda, 1SL
    • Warlor agrees to not assist oG with their “tools” like watchdog.
    • No Rulez, dkod, Sicniss are not part of this CF
    • AG’s Heath condition will remain off limits as a topic for all clans.
    • Remove all war banter from walls and banners
    * Disband all fake ZAFT clans that UC/Apoc/Warlor have control of.

Looks to me like zafties made all the cf demands  you decide who won.

2. I lol'ed at the roster cant change thing though, so hard.

Btw hey codeine, long time no see.

3. All wars end. This is a game. Play nice. Never know what side you will be on next time.

4. Spragga won.

5. Wait these the cf terms you have been given by wdgaf 

6. Thanks for letting us know

7. ME! (In a deep dark voice)

8. Funny, the first thing they mention is that wdgaf will not get zaftie help but look at regulators roster. Vasia already moved in lol

9. ️ The butt hurt amazes me. Are you 12? You seem to know so much, please, tell all your og "friends" why they are losing trillions daily.

10. I dare all these clans mentioned to try and defeat me. I will call upon spragga and we will defeat you insolent noobs!

11. Actually I am 11 tyvm and the doctors said the ointment would help eventually

12. It's funny to me that the vasia thing is news to you. I knew vasia was WDGAF a while ago. The fact that u are that outta the loop speaks volumes to the commutation in OG.

I've seen many ss of OG calling my alliance names. And talking mad ****.

And I was gonna just move on but u insist.

The decision to leave kal fighting WDGAF wasn't taken lightly and I fear I've lost my friend over this. But it was the right choice for everyone. If OG doesn't think they can fight WDGAF then maybe they shouldn't have started a war. And if they wanted outta war maybe a gag order on stupid members coulda helped.

Before war. OG was gung-ho to get going but when push came to shove. A bunch backed out. And during war a bunch more abandoned their alliance. How do I tell my KOTFIANS to war for OG when OG won't even war for OG.

During war OG openly funded strips on us by buying allies off zaft. And when I buy a 24b ally while I'm taking incoming off who the **** knows. Who the **** cares it was 24b right?? Wrong. OG #1 in one of their clans attacked me over it lol.

In short. If ur mad bro? Direct the anger where it should be cuz I'll be damned if u think u gonna run rough shot in forums with all the dumb **** originating around urself.

Who actually won? Nobody, idiot it was a mutual cf.

Nightmare
    KotFE
    Apocalypse

13. Hell we been on opposite sides more times than I can count bro. We still friends.
    Nice summary, I really don't have anything to add.
    Hope you are well.
    :mrgreen:

14. Well said Nightmare. Respect.

15. Lol who's mad mare? That's the cf agreement you made with zaft. Is it not?

As far as vasia being a regulator, I'm not going to make any accusations but the rumor is that is no longer actually queenvasia. As an ex clan mate of hers, I doubt that she would leave zaft to join regs. Not really her style.

Call me butt hurt. Call me stupid. Whatever makes you feel good, but I've never bitched out of a war and thrown others under the bus like apoc and uc have just done.

Leave no one behind

16. Nightmare as much  we talked to each other, well done bro respect 

17. Our war was with zaft. We have mutual cf with zaft. I fail to see the bitching. Except by u. Still.

18. That really looks like a mutual cf  well done "bro"