White_Hand vs Novus Initium

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllII_BlackHandPG-Tip-Monkey_IIlll, Jun 4, 2012.

1. $20 on WH that they'll win

2. 100-1 odds

3. 1billion to 1 white hand gets put in its place

4. Does this mean WH is finally going to stop trying to be bullies and actually fight?

5. And what would you call us hitting you for the past 5 days, a play date?

6. LOL Darth Bunny!Ask Stelioloid on how many times I stripped Her!1 time a day :)Your member was so brilliant they even posted a link to my wall!All I have been getting hits from is Scout Bomber Gnat!And even all of those hits are fails!

7. A Thread are U serious!!!! My little clan deserves a thread from White Hand? BTW here's ur link Dom.....

8. It should be an honor for your "small little clan"....... Lol

9. Scrap don't worry!My alts in your clanGood luck finding him

10. A peaceful eb clan that teaches new players how to play the game -novus initium-vs white hand.

Dunno who wh is but you must be really good to take on such an amazing opponent. ; )

After 5 days of being attacked by you I see why you pick the opponents you do.

Having to plant spies. Funny
    Having to bring in more and more players to fight us? Embarrassing
    Announcing it to the kaw world? Priceless

11. Teach them how to war then see this as an opportunity.

12. White_Hand.

Teach those noobs to war, they can take a few days off hitting monsters to learn I'm sure.

;)

13. You missed the point. It's a war game. I have no problems with war. I prefer it. Simply think it's funny that someone would announce it like he's about to perform some amazing feat.

14. This is the forums it's a place for war discussion get over it.

15. @11.
    Are you completely stupid? It's not war if no one knows about it, if no one knew about it there would be no one to participate in it...

If you shouldn't announce war, what about the world wars on earth, should they not have been announced either?

o_O

16. Dom, I could care less if u gave an alt in my clan, ur welcome to bring in more if you'd like. We are good at completing ebs. What does it serve u to have a spy, we have no war tactics?

17. Yes I must be completely stupid. Laughing so hard right now.