Which clan VS Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *YA_iiiiiiiiiiSUCKiiiiiiiiii_FI (01), Dec 31, 2012.

1. :eek: Hi all

Just wondering After winning 9 EE war in a row, which clan will meet
    up ZAFT this weekend?? :lol:

9 EE war seem like a pwar to ZAFT. ZAFT with 100 actives player broke clans apart.

:mrgreen: WFTT :mrgreen:

2. It's strange how there's only 5 members, but they're top of the strength section :lol:

3. ^ Not updated yet.

4. I think the only way ZAFT coul lose is if they were matched with a 120-active iG/Foxes roster.

Even then, who knows?

5. A 120, active, organized group, composed of many tower builds. :p

6. i belive i was the one that suggested that BWS........

7. If you put all the best players of top clans together you will crush ZAFT but thats never gona happen so we just have to accept it that nomatter what a single clan tries it aint gona work

Gladiator

8. Zaft main won't ever lose with their full roster.

They control a strong majority of the entire bfa in the game. Which is really the winning factor here

9. Probably only if everybody in monster garage was active, they still wouldn't have a chance

10. So can we simply say no other clan able to defeat ZAFT main clan in EE war ?? :p

11. Nothing is impossible
    Some things just take a little more time

12. Lol, maybe taka for the tower abilities, haha?

But I mean, really again the main factor here is the massive bfa under the clan name. Just can't beat the numbers here

13. Monster garage

14. May I ask, what is gonna happen of Zaft actually loses?

You all are making the height of the fall bigger for them. You all are actually doing them no favour as you drawing attention to their success.......and failures

So you actually should wait and see, as many has gone unbeaten for as long as Zaft, yet they are happy to be unnamed, as the more you win, the more you got to lose.

Zaft isn't untouchable and maybe they are well oiled and great at what they do, yet there will always someone better.

In this game, you can't be scared to do what you want, nor be scared to upset a few people. You should just be truthful and see all sides of this situation. Zaft is great yet not untouchable.

There's always an chance that they'll be beaten like any of us.

Also, if you think you'd be respected by being a kiss ass or a big mouthed and irritating mascot... Think again.

15. Lol, well I don't want to burst someones bubble here.. But you're wrong. At their current, full roster..

They can't be beaten. Take that in any way what so ever that makes you comfortable.. Doesn't matter one piss to me either way. There's a difference between actual numbers and kissing ass, learn the difference mate

16. Numbers, all FULL. Clans have 100 members except two clans (correct me if I'm wrong)

Also, if you want to talk about numbers.

Why don't we talk about the laws of probability?

For what I remember, unless a coin has two sides the same, there's always a chance, no matter the odds. (Not the best example)

But, I think you may need to find new teachers as you seem to just bow to the biggest and meanest... They'll love you in jail.

17. Kruzritter might be able to.... If they got activity.

18. Haha, you're cute. You can enjoy your forum trolling nonsense in peace  I won't waste time arguing with you.

I'll let the wars speak for themselves. cheers lol.

19. Well it's like u put all stars into 1 clan and crushing clans after clans, but what's the goal to have ee wars?? The main point is having a compatible clan to war with, not boring dtw from beginning of the war to the end. I think the only war to stop zaft forming an all stars team is forfeiting every war when u accidentally bump into them..., less mithrils and less interests.., u know what I mean... I see many clans doing it with my clan already, simply just no fun, not sure what will happen if my clan bumps into zaft next week just hope not