Where to sihn up for allstar wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ImStillKwencyDolla, Jun 19, 2014.

1. I see the count down to when sign up ends, an the official post of the all star war says don't be in a clan when sign up end but it leaves out where to actually sign up any help? Or feel free to troll or whatever 

2. Its up now

3. Cast woc. That's been said idk how many times now.

4. You simply need to cast Wave of Conflict and then leave your clan before signup ends at 10AM PDT on June 20th.

5. @ kaw com will you please answer people's questions about the rewards, so people can decide to war or not.

6. It says cast woc an not be in a clan at the end of sign up an only the top 10000 qualify an only the strongest 1600 will be chosen yet no official sign up is given am I suppose to just wait clanless an hope I materialize in a clan to war lmao if that's the case I pass /lock please an thanx

7. No you can go ahead and cast you just have to leave your clan before sign ups are over.

8. Pdt to British summer time...what's the hours difference ??

9. Ok thanx kaw_community

10. He's not (OP) ranked anyways

11. Silent, it's an 8 hour difference. 10AM PDT is 6PM BST.

12. NOTE: To sign up cast Wave of Conflict.
    You do not need to leave your clan to cast.
    HOWEVER you must leave your clan (be in NO CLAN) when the above timer reaches 00:00:00:00
    http://bit.ly/1qw52D6
    <best to leave a bit before to account for any lag issues in the timer.>
    <We cannot be held responsible if you think you made it and were in fact a few seconds late>

If you are in a clan when the timer reached 00:00:00:00 you will not be selected for the All Star War whether or not you cast Wave of Conflict.

You must be in the top 10,000 strongest LB to Cast for this war
    Of all the people who cast for this war only the top 1,600 strongest will be selected.
    (based on the Overall Leader Board at time of matchup)
    When you cast has no bearing on the selection process.

13. Tbh u cant sihn up for all star war op:} u gotta sign up