Where is the kingdoms at war app at? its not in Google store

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by WETDOG, Oct 14, 2016.

1. The kingdoms at war app is gone in the google app store. Is this a sign of the end of KaW?

2. Yes. We're all doomed.

3. You are right, I searched for it online, when I clicked on the link it said url was not found. It does not mean this is the end of KaW, the most likely scenario is ATA or google play have temporarily taken it off for a reason and that it will be back on the store shortly.

4. Its been missing since yesterday that i know of

5. Thank you for brining this up.
    This might explain why people are having issues with purchases.
    Several mods have let the devs know about the purchasing problems and I've just let them know about the app not showing in the Play store.
    Hopefully they'll get to it soon.

In the meantime, if people want to make purchases; you can log into your kaw account on PC if its linked to ata or facebook and make purchases through there. I understand its inconvenient, but it can work in a pinch.

6. Yup i uninstalled the app thinking i will fix the purchase issue and notice the app missing in Google store. :eek: now in in pc mode :D

7. Well at least you were doing the right steps to try and fix a problem, good on you man

8. Deffo got Hacked lmao

9. Hey everyone,

We're looking into this and working with Google to get the game back up in the store as soon as possible.

In the meantime if you need to make purchases you can do so through our website version of the game at kingdomsatwar.com