when are we gonna see a kaw admin ee clan?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Dec 5, 2013.

1. To be honest i dont understand how come the devs havent got themselves a ewar clan to play their own game.
    Devs when are you gonna go ahead and fight with the kawmunity? To keep it fair you can make a tweak to get mirror accounts to opponent to keep it balanced and realistically be on equal grounds.
    Im pretty sure everyone here would like a shot at you guys, you could even have an achievement for it

2. They have alts , but we don't know who they are so . Better start looking if your interested.

3. Alts? They have rules against players having alts( even though alts are everywhere)
    I want to see the devs war players, let them experience their tweaks and hit ratios, but above all we should be able to play them.
    Most games in xbox have their devs play in game( halo, gears of war) they get firsthand feedback and make the necessary adjustments, but above all they play

4. It is against their rules for any ata employee to play the game. That is why when they test their product they delete the account right after.

Kaw_Admin claims that knowing the full mechanics and updates ahead of time would be unjust and wrong to compete against us.

Therefore the above player is wrong, they do bot have any alts.

There is "kaw" though, but that account isn't used anymore and is silenced.

5. Panda- there is no rule against legal alts. It's one account per device and one PC account only. No matter how many computers you have.

6. @kill I saw kaw_admin himself say in forums that they play.

7. @Brig

They play but they delete their accounts right after testing. They do not allow any influence on the players.

(Which I have also seen fully stated)

Also look on their website.

8. Actually killzone they do all of their testing on a beta server, isolated from any KaW players. I also recall them saying that they play the game but I could be wrong about that.

9. @justin, I have also seen kaw_admin say they are not allowed to have accounts so soon after they test their scripts they remove their account.

Also they do have beta servers, some players have the achievement for it.

10. The developers do have kingdoms within kaw. Lots of them. If you discover them you get a prize.

11. Yeah they could have accounts. Even if they aren't allowed to play, they could be playing in the bathroom like the rest of us. Trying to hide it. I bet one of them had a GH account and got upset about the recent change as well. I mean you can only take so many bathroom breaks a day. Every unload counts.

12. I don't know if they have active accounts or not. But if they don't I think they should have and some of them to actively play. Is the best feedback they could get...

13. This post was so stupid..

14. Nivans why don't you ever troll kaw_admins posts ? Or Did I missed something?

15. Because his posts are pretty much about highly detailed ee wars or epic battles?

Whats their to troll? :roll:

16. Nivans, who's stupid again?

17. I think he said you panda  lmao

18. I said the post was stupid not the person who posted it

And yes ur post is stupid and useless

Since that devs already have accounts in game but they are keeping it a secret because they don't want some nub cake to spam their wall

What do you think kaw admin is?

When you press on him it says secret identity or something..