what's your best and worst during/ before war experience

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ---ALLUKA_ZOLDYCK---, Jul 11, 2014.

1. share your best and worst war experience =)

my worst war experience was my computer automatically shutdown 1min before war. lol
    -1yr ago =D

what's yours?

2. Re: MATCHUP MAKING observation and few suggestion

MOD.PLS.DELETE OTHERS. :(((( damn.android spammed it automatically
    I only clicked.once

3. Re: MATCHUP MAKING observation and few suggestion

Quadruple post lol

4. Re: MATCHUP MAKING observation and few suggestion

Did you skip English classes much?

5. Re: MATCHUP MAKING observation and few suggestion

Yeah thorn ahhahaha :)))) not good at speaking at english. If i use our own language I swear u will farm me coz google translator doesn't work lol

6. Re: MATCHUP MAKING observation and few suggestion

Nice TRIPLE post

7. Re: MATCHUP MAKING observation and few suggestion

yeah damn android. hahaha i clicked it once. =D deleted it already. sorry

8. mine was whole clan was basically over 20 mil cs except me lol I was the owner but some noob alt ( forgot too un admin him) signed us out just before war

9. I have had several good experiences but my worst is the only funny one. =)

I was driving home from work and it was getting a little close for war so I decided to stop over at starbucks. In the middle of the war I was unloading on a target trying to sko but I didn't get it. When I saw that I was KO'd, out loud I yelled "F-ING SON OF A B!!!" except without the family friendly filtering I just provided. Everything in Starbucks stopped and all eyes were on me. For a couple seconds, you could here a pin drop.

Moral of the story is...I will never do ee war in a public place again.

10. my worst experience was when i was with your mom last night

11. My worst was warring 2hrs in a toilet seat, wc'ing.... My WIFI died in the middle of war brief and best 4G reception in my house was in toilet.

12. my worst is getting stripped at the very start of war.. so instead of hitting opponent i started my war by banking gold.. :D
    but we won.. hahaha

13. I remember when wars first started they were 4 hours long n I think you ha to leave clan to opt out until they came out w a spell soon after.

So anyway I'd be sleepin it whatever wake up up on my day off. Check in on my troops maybe quick unloads then off to do somethin w the gf. Nooo that was not the case at all I go to my kingdom to see a war been goin for half n hour, had some hate mail on my wall for bein "inactive" in a war I didn't even realist was happening lol. So ya finished the war gf was angry no Granville island that day.

Thank god the wars are shorter there's a schedule an you have to opt in now makes life soo much easier.

14. Worst was back when i was a wee lil gh first ee i was in i had everything ready to go war started . .

I was to small to hit anyone or to be hit. So i had to just sit and wait :(
    but then as i grew it wasnt an issue Worst was back when i was a wee lil gh first ee i was in i had everything ready to go war started . .

I was to small to hit anyone or to be hit. So i had to just sit and wait :(
    but then as i grew it wasnt an issue

15. What on earth just happened =/

16. Wow minx just wow! what was that! :/ Someone likes too repeat themselfs :p

17. Worst experience was when warring the betting system and germany end up beating brazil by 7-1 damn i lost so much PLUNDER!