whats happening with the friday wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -ShyCutie-, May 30, 2014.

1. I cant ask anyware else cause i am perm silenced but whats gonna be different today

2. There is a thread about this

3. What section is the thread

4. The 1st individual war was canceled by the devs. The 2nd individual is still going to happen.to check the time of the war, please go into clan>clan events>view war schedule

5. it's under the event section. I actually emailed support and asked if we could have the war news in the war section instead of the event section. They answered me and said that it was a good idea, and that they would look into it. Dno why nothing has happened though.

Anyway, go to the event section and you'll find it

6. Do we get a war clock for sign up.. If u know wall me pls

7. Incorrect. The first one which is 3pm EST is still going but the 2nd which would have been 10pm EST or around that is cancelled. Look in clan events then war schedule

8. Devs,

It would be nice to get more information about the procedure. You have stated that we should cast WOC, then leave our clan before signup ends.

1) Will there a sign-up clock?
    2) Will you confirm that rules about Equipment/BFA purchasing still apply?
    3) Will BL go crazy since people won't be able to run an eb for two hours?

Philabuster

9. Click here for more information regarding the (now) one war. The new thing they're trying is for players who would like to war to cast wave of conflict, and leave their clan. At time of matching players will be randomly put into a clan to hopefully gather fair match-ups.