what's happened devs?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by citrusjoose, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please explain to your paying customers why the EE match up system is broken. If you explained the issues and told us what you are doing to fix it, we may give you a little slack.

Instead you just have disappointed customers who grow increasingly frustrated by your complete lack of communication.

2. And don't say it's not broken. 35% no match for war 9 proves it is.

3. what happened was you spelt your name wrong :roll:

4. I'm really offended at your name, you calling all Jews citrus how dare you

5. I don't think that's what he meant.. Jews are not really a good source of vitamin C

6. Citrus flavored joose? I always imagined them more if an almond flavor

7. Must be hitlers KaW account o_O

8. Citrus, you are not really a paying customer. This game is free to play and you didn't have to pay a dime to play. You paying at all is for an advantage in the game, you never payed for the game. An in app purchase and purchasing the app are two different things. If you want a say in the game just be a major stockholder in ata.

9. Hey there, we have explained many times. We are constantly looking at our war data. We also said that we have plans to make bigger changes post Season 3. In the mean time we are reducing war roster size for Monday to 20 and we are looking at the algorithm to ensure more matchups.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

10. Well Citrus, you program an entire system by yourself and tell us it's more fair than the Devs'.

Honestly, so little people understand coding/programming. You can't just fix these things. You have to take apart the entire code (which is freakishly huge for even simple programs, imagine how big the war system's is) and CORRECTLY "fix" the coding. One false move and they could mess up the system to be unrecognizable. That's why it takes so long for them to make these things; they have to test them to a state of stability first.

11. if more clans signed up, there would be more matches. what is there? 30 clans signing up? and between their diverse sizes, they got 20 matched? that's great! if they tried to match the remaining 10 clans, there would be mind-bogglingly bad matches and you'd be complaining about that. so I don't see your point.

12. Current matchup system and/or ee war system messed up already to an I recognizable mess how worse can it get really! Honestly get real!

Rage rage bah humbug rage!

13. Min bogong bad matches..... U
    Mean like 10-30b difference not even close matches??? Too late that's current

14. Trust me citrus you don't want a bad match

15. Omg thats funny..."we hav explained many times". Devs have explained nothing. Telling us you will fix something...and then not fixing it is neither an explanation nor provides a credible hope for players that you understand the problem or the solution.

16. @mdj

The true funny thing is that you have no idea what you're talking about. You have done no actual research and ranting about the devs. If you actually cared about the problem you would realize that the devs are trying new things to fix the problem, and haven't even said they knew the problem. They are trying new things to fix it, but haven't finalized the fix yet.

They are trying new things, and making bigger changes but, people like you, don't understand that it's not an easy fix. You don't just go into the code and be like... Ooo, I don't like this, nope, not this, oh! Let's add this! The entire system could crash because of this.

Your argument, is invalid

17. Seriously guys! You have to think from both sides. It is normal that things go a bit wrong when we try to improve the existing working conditions. And moreover, suppose if the matching system is wrong, then do you want to match uneven clans? Making wins easy for the strong ones? And half of the no matches happens because of people signing in the last minute. Try to appreciate what is there now and hope for better improvements in future. Thank you.

18. Ofc it takes time to fix. Personally just thinks the the lack of information, will discourage more and more ppl from warring. Peace out :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.