whats going on devs?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllllI-Southern_Cross-Illlll, Feb 9, 2014.

1. hey guys n gals, im really starting to get sick of these no matches, 2 clan 3 wars and 3 no matches???? how are we meant to get our rancor if we keep gettin no matches?

my idea is if you get a no match you should get 1 rancor level, you say your watchin who abuse's the system for no matches then it should be safe, true?

would like to hear what kaw community and kaw admin have to say about this.

thanks
    SC️

2. No you should not get something for nothing. Yes I would like to see more matches. I have merc'd almost every war & am at rancor 30 & that is with losing many wars so you certainly can get your rancor by the time the season ends. When building war roster your bottoms should be able to scout all of your tops aside from maybe 1-5 depending on how much you want to risk. That has worked out to be a good "hit ratio" in my experience & has resulted in many matches in clans I have warred with.

Edit: Well rancor 29 after I lose this match to RH :lol:

3. our sh 90% of our sh can scout to cr7 maybe 1 or 2 couldnt, and this is the 2nd time ive been able to war only because im on holidays, otherwise i cant. with these times i can do max 1 a week when im back at work.