what was the point of the beta test ?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KoS_Muppet-Master, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Why have open beta war if your going to change the dynamics of war by introducing more equipment (paladins red crap)
    You get great feedback everyone happy and guess what without any further consultation or tests you change the war we just tested for you .
    I have disliked every update you have brought out since the start if ebs this was the one I thought you had got right a war for war sake.
    I dont even care about the edge I walked out of clan and lost it twice because I hate ebs I just liked the fun part of war.
    But to give more equipment to make war less on ability more of greed goes against what you said the ee wars were about.
    Too late now again this just shows all these test are a scam and you dont care about our thoughts or wishes.

2. How did they change the dynamics of war? If you win you get mithril, only now you have something to spend your mithril on.

3. It's changed as equipment will make the top 20% of players even stronger won't be ability.
    It makes the so called match ups unfair like bringing a tank to a duel once a clan gets upper hand no point just hit ff

4. No support

Red paladins give a twist to the way equipment will work, my suspicions 15% attack -5% defence.

Not only that now we finally really do need to war if we want mithril which most do and theres a permanent use for mithril.

This also gives those that have been doing EE from beginning a reward for their devotion to the trials that will be permanent not just two weeks

5. I did the wars but no mention of thus so called twist

6. Wah wah wah quit crying for being rewarded, thats like crying because you're farming someone and they give more plunder than you want.